Barbarino (Saleen) news -

Guest JustDade

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest myles hie

It has begun...

Has it? Street gossip has Saleen sitting with NickJunkie, TechJunkie and Pod at a table in the back of a dimly lit cafe. Sources say there were furtive glances in all directions in between frantic talk and secret handshakes. I'm not sure what it all means, but I think it's safe to say that some shit's going down....soon.

Circle jerk?

Guest djjoncowan

its really scary that this topic is 2 pages long already.... come on guys - maybe we can actually talk about what this forum was created for - positives for the miami music scene???

Guest coach

its really scary that this topic is 2 pages long already.... come on guys - maybe we can actually talk about what this forum was created for - positives for the miami music scene???

I'm not sure that's what it was created for.

Guest djjoncowan

agreed... if he posts he posts if not who cares... same goes for you, I and all the other CJ regulars.... lets talk about the scene though and positives and not saleen for gods sake...

Guest JustDade

agreed... if he posts he posts if not who cares... same goes for you, I and all the other CJ regulars.... lets talk about the scene though and positives and not saleen for gods sake...

Jon - Not every thread can be as vital to world security as we like. At the end of the day, news is news and this is news......if true. I know that you believe as Bling does that the purpose of the board is to discuss which DJs everyone wants you to book and what beer you will serve but some of us are here for the fun. Anyone who says that he didn't add to the board is flat out wrong.

I happen to know that he is sitting on some good gossip. He shared it with me on the phone when I called to beg him to come back. It must be killing him not to post it.

Guest MrKotter

Fuck Jews, blacks, spicks, wops, gukes, rednecks and Pod.

J E T S, Jets, Jets Jets!

There you go, what everyone was missing since Barbarino left. ;)

Oh yeah almost forgot EDM is DEAD!

Guest djjoncowan

Jon - Not every thread can be as vital to world security as we like. At the end of the day, news is news and this is news......if true. I know that you believe as Bling does that the purpose of the board is to discuss which DJs everyone wants you to book and what beer you will serve but some of us are here for the fun. Anyone who says that he didn't add to the board is flat out wrong.

I happen to know that he is sitting on some good gossip. He shared it with me on the phone when I called to beg him to come back. It must be killing him not to post it.

who's talking about beer, what DJ I should book and who allied me with bling??? I'm just calling it as I see it and honestly at first i thought he added to the board, by the end it was pretty annoying... whats up with you these days dade??? all I hear is negativity from you and it seems directed at me.... we're two of the pioneers down here and I thought good friends? do you have some problem with me these days?? we can speak like men if you do.....

Guest djjoncowan

Fight!!! :o

I know you both so I guess I'll be the ref. Keep it clean, no below the belt, let's get it on!

no fight on my end.... just tired of dade taking every shot he gets at me... were beers discussed in one of my threads?? yes they were, wasn't started by me but an interesting suggestion to feature a special beer based on the headliners nationality... have people suggested in my threads on DJs they'd love too see?? yes - whats wrong with that?? this is forum on music to better our scene and bring the people who care what they want... I think, knowing nick pretty well, that was the vision when cooljunkie was created... this negativity is good for NOBODY. as for saleen, he had tons of insight but who cares if he posts or not.... we can find out clubland news just like the rest of the people, from our own sources or when the so called venues choose to make their marketing campaign.. I'm just tired of the negativity and as much as I love and support CJ I'm almost done myself, at least on the forums.....

as for a fight - I hope there's no fight - I consider dade a very old friend but like i said, if he has a problem I hope he can speak to me about it and not bash what I do, which is try my best to better the miami dance scene by bringing in what people want...... (venting done) ::)

Guest Ryan EliteEnt

Well I would have to say that Dade and Jon are both very good people. But I have to agree with Dade. If Barbarino left this board, I feel that the board looses something great. He added a fun aspect to the board. I like the music, but I'm not even close to being a music head. And what draws me to this board are the people like barbarino who will speak their mind and drop the dirt they know. Someone could pick up his spot, but I would rather him stay and someone add to the board. Most of the dirt he drops I hear other places, but I don’t talk about much of the dirt, because I’m in the industry and people tell me a lot of stuff others can’t know. But I liked that he was here to mix things up. The board can get a little boring without people like him.

Ps. I love the new Dade that talks about everything. Its fun.

Guest djjoncowan

maybe Dade is pissed cause ur using his icon! ;D

thats pretty funny... never realized we had the same icon... look, my point is that I hope CJ is something bigger then if saleen posts or not.... its really a joke that its now going on 3 pages about saleen posting or not... many people have come and gone over the years - many infulential and loved people who contributed much more to this scene than the mighty saleen... people like marrick, james, GA2, Funkateer, shroomy - list goes on and on but CJ survived.. I too like to have fun on the boards but the drama - its just ridiculous that we're still going on about something so irrelevant really... too post or not too post... how foolish this whole thing sounds

Guest JustDade

Jon...Jon...Jon.......I'm not angry with you. I got nothing but love for you. I'm just an asshole. Sorry to say but your idea of a Utopian forum where ideas are shared and music is universally loved is a pipe dream. C'mon....you post about ten different DJs who you have coming to Shine and it takes all of 12 posts for it to be "I want DJ Never-Gonna_come-Here". At least Barbarino keeps the board from becoming completely boring.

Guest coach

Dade, are you still working in the nightlife biz? Or just the wedding biz?

Speaking of which, if you ever need one, I just found out that one of my good friends who I hadn't seen in forever is now doing wedding photography. Not only is she a good photog, but she is a *really* nice person.

Guest Ryan EliteEnt

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

WHATTTTTTTTT?

NO BIG LAST HURRAH.. HE WILL MISS MY 20K POST CELEBRATION

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :-X(yeah i have no life) lol

time for someone to stir up the pot... i nominate Trancepriest and Slammin Shaun to step it up ;D

Whats funny is that you will get to 20,000 posts before I get to 200!

Guest JustDade

Dade, are you still working in the nightlife biz? Or just the wedding biz?

Speaking of which, if you ever need one, I just found out that one of my good friends who I hadn't seen in forever is now doing wedding photography. Not only is she a good photog and a *really* nice person, but she is hot as fuck.

Coach - Nightlife is like the Mafia.....one never really gets out. While the wedding business is on fire, I just can't seem to get this out of my system. I'm currently working on a few things but we've had some issues with the crappy venue we were going to work with. Looks like we won't be doing anything til conference time.

Ryan,

For a fee, I can get you to 200 or prevent Bling from attaining 20,000. 8)

Guest Ryan EliteEnt

Ryan,

For a fee, I can get you to 200 or prevent Bling from attaining 20,000. 8)

I'll have to look into that. Are we talking about a small fee or a large fee here. ;)