Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHY IS FERRY CORSTEN PLAYING AT MANSION ???

Guest SpaceLauraVIP

Guest SpaceLauraVIP

WHY IS DJ FERRY CORSTEN SCHEDULED TO PLAY AT MANSION ON SATURDAY, OCTOBER 6th ???

MANSION IS NOT A "DJ DRIVEN OR DJ FRIENDLY" ATMOSPHERE. THE CLUB IS NOT "CONDUSIVE" TO BIG DJS. THERE IS NO DANCE FLOOR - THE CLUB IS ALL TABLES AND FURNITURE. ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN TO MANSION FOR TIESTO KNOWS HOW UNCOMFORTABLE AND PACKED IT GETS AND IT IS JUST NOT FUN. MANSION IS NOT A DANCE CLUB ... IT IS A "2005 NIGHTCLUB" AND MOST OF THE TIME THEY HAVE A RUDE DOOR STAFF.

I THINK THIS IS A MISTAKE!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest result

well you cannot blame the DJ, i just do not understand how Mansion plans to keep the party going with their attitude on their guests! :-\

you can be "on the list" and still wait an hour to get in (if you are lucky you might get in). >:(

once you get in, then what? do you just sit down on one of the many couches or just stand against the wall? because the only dancefloor i can see is in the :::PACKED::: VIP ???

Guest coach

"Everybody" complains about Mansion's door policy, and yet they still seem to have a packed house on a regular basis. Somehow the math doesn't add up.

Guest joeyaz

??? Mansion is a dance club??? Since when? I thought it was just a club to be seen in. This place is for sure not the type of place I would want to be going to see a big DJ, Tiesto was awful. there was no room to dance, GARBAGE. Ferry needs to take that act to a real dance club. ;D

Guest ICON

well you cannot blame the DJ, i just do not understand how Mansion plans to keep the party going with their attitude on their guests! :-\

you can be "on the list" and still wait an hour to get in (if you are lucky you might get in). >:(

once you get in, then what? do you just sit down on one of the many couches or just stand against the wall? because the only dancefloor i can see is in the :::PACKED::: VIP ???

because mansion is all over the national media. for out of towners, its the place to be. they dont give a shit about locals. i actually hate the place.

Guest bootstah

Well if he only thinks about the $$$ and not his fans then BOO to him! :P

Well going by his NYC bookings, i highly doubt that. A world class DJ that plays under a bridge or in an old tobacco factory is clearly playing for his crowd.

totally agree with that statement. Besides Ferry played there earlier this year did he not? I don't see a big deal for him to play there again. Regardless of where he's playing I'm sure his following will be in attendance. Besides this discussion about Mansion is tired.

Trance deserves the Mansion. The Mansion deserves trance

;D

haha

hahaha

Laura, this is a great thread!, more so than ferry since i wouldn't see him anyway, why is steve lawler playing there next week on my bday, that really sucks, and then Sasha as well. I know that Lawler has not played clubs once he realizes that it is a bottle crowd and not dj driven. He just recently canceled his whole residency in LA at vangaurd cause it was too prissy.

I dont know alot about the bookings but i would assume the money has pulled these events in. i guess the dj's will have to see if they like it after and whether they play there again.

Guest djqba

;D Theres no place like like SPACE! ;D As bias as this statement may seem to some of you! I truly believe it! Ferry and his agent went for the money and in the end thats is just fine. When Mansion gets over this small phase Space will still be there doing what it does best... :P

This comment is mother approved and in no way reflects the views of management or the ownership of Space!

it's just my 2 cents

Q

carry on......

;D Theres no place like like SPACE!

hey G-money, i see u read my sig ;D

see you next week for our birthday! we will be going strong Sunday sep 23!!!