Clubplanet Nightlife Community

KARU&Y Present jojoflores's "THERAPY" Saturday September 22nd

Guest swank

Guest swank

Karu&Y is proud to once again host the soft opening of jojoflores's worldwide party "THERAPY" here in Miami.

Also that night will be Ingrid Casares's "Last Days of Disco" Party...many costumes to be seen!

swankparty1.jpg

Guest swank

Just got this in the mail....so if I read it properly....it's two4one before midnight every night that the club is open.... :o

Coincides with the close of the guest list....coincidence?

two4onesx0.jpg

Guest brucio

cool. glad to see this party has finally come to fruition. i know youve been working hard to get this done bruce

+1!! Congrats Bruce and good luck (I am sure you won't need it) ;D

Guest JustDade

Karu&Y is proud to once again host the soft opening of jojoflores's worldwide party "THERAPY" here in Miami.

Also that night will be Ingrid Casares's "Last Days of Disco" Party...many costumes to be seen!

swankparty1.jpg

Why is it a "soft" opening?

Guest swank

we would like to introduce the party to the patrons and make all of our regulars aware that the launch of 'therapy' at Karu&Y will be happening soon. In other words Dade we're gonna drag it out....my hope is to continue to add more aspects to the party every week until it ends in a grand welcome or launch of a 'therapy' weekly. Wish me luck! :)

CJ'ers PM me for guestlist which will be honored until midnight, and don't forget Happy Hour takes place until Midnight as well.

Guest JustDade

we would like to introduce the party to the patrons and make all of our regulars aware that the launch of 'therapy' at Karu&Y will be happening soon. In other words Dade we're gonna drag it out....my hope is to continue to add more aspects to the party every week until it ends in a grand welcome or launch of a 'therapy' weekly. Wish me luck! :)

CJ'ers PM me for guestlist which will be honored until midnight, and don't forget Happy Hour takes place until Midnight as well.

did you really just say that you're going to end in a launch?

Guest swank

did you really just say that you're going to end in a launch?

yes....'official' launch as opposed to the 'un-official' launch...I'm going to draaaaaaaag it out.

What do you think of the 'official un-official' semi annual launch?

I hope alot of you guys make it out to this. We will be celebrating in regular fashion and i for one is excited that i get to hear one of my favorites, major playing the toons.

Bruce im so glad u are able to start this thing the nite of my bday, I know you produce solid nights! Not to mention i have never seen the garden at karu and i looking forward to seeing all that ive been told about this place.

see everyone there! 8)

Guest coach

Wait, so is it Major or Minor showing up tomorrow night? ;D

It'll be the funny looking guy with the bangs! ;D

Yeah, I'll be there, but you don't have to be so mean.