Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Age Limit?

torontotrance

theoretically, the grass and ball system works..

in reality, my preference goes to the 25-35 age bracket..

i hope none of the younger ladies of the board take offense (i know that they are not representative of the 18ish crowd out there, they're much much cooler smile.gif )but the majority of the young females in the dating scene are too much into the whole game thing, and I for one am sick and tired of that whole shit. too much bullshit, too little reality in that scene.

wtf, i haven't asked anyone out on a date in a couple of months, the peace of mind is addictive.

morph_

------------------

"I don't understand why prostitution is illegal. Selling is legal. Fucking is legal. So why is selling fucking not legal? Of all the things you can do to a person, giving them an orgasm is hardly the worst thing."

- George Carlin

Guest boyfrombklyn

Guys, honestly, how low (or should I say young) would you go when it comes to girls? What's your age limit? I have one degenerate friend who says "there is none" and another who says "if there's grass on the field, play ball!" Me? It's 18, and that's if the girl acts like it. Just curious what everybody else thinks since the topic was brought up again last night.

I like 'em 18 to 30. I'm 26. I dated a thirty-two year old for a while and just didn't like the vibe from women 30+ after that.

------------------

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently." --Friedrich Nietzsche

When i was 18 i wanted the 30 year olds, getting to damn close to 30 now, and start wanting the 18 year olds..... The grass is always greener............ cwm22.gif Maybe an 18 year old and a 30 year old would be a happy medium? cwm2.gifcwm27.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

No Matter How Good She Looks, Someone, Somewhere, Is Tired Of Her Shit...

[This message has been edited by ramman (edited 04-15-2001).]

[This message has been edited by ramman (edited 04-15-2001).]

Guest boyfrombklyn

I guess it just really comes down to 2 things:

1. how old the person is

2. how old the person acts

I'm 21, and I met girls who were only 17, but acted more mature than some 23 year olds I met. I guess in a way age is only a number, but then again you shouldn't go to any extremes (unless you're a degenerate of course).

Just going on age...18 is my limit. but it's actually closer to 22. Me being 25, I find it harder to relate to, or enjoy the company of younger girls. Most 18-20 year old girls are in a different place mentally and emotionally than I am. I know I'm making generalliziations here, but i know that there are exceptions to the rule. For me to mess with an 18 year old, she'd have to be perfect physically, and emotionally mature.

------------------

cwm42.gif

Peace,

-=808=-

.:J:.

LETS GO METS!!!