Clubplanet Nightlife Community

About time, huh? :)

Guest pod

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And while I'm at it... I keep hitting the button in this thread that to the best of my knowledge is to take me to the first UNREAD post. And I noticed it isn't taking me to the most recent unread post. It keeps defaulting back to the same point on page 4 for me when I've been caught up to page 5.

right. that button has not worked properly for me on any thread. too many buttons, imo.

Guest lulamishka
GMT by default? I have it on GMT Eastern time and its still off by an hour. It's saying its 9:19 and not 10:19 or whatever. :confused:

Figured out my own problem. I had my Daylight Savings correction option set to 'automatically detect DST settings', but apparently its not really automatically detecting. So I switched it to 'DST corrections always on' and my time is now correct.

Guest talknightlife
this layout lacks humor.

Heh. Yes. A good layout has personality.

I just started getting Club Planet spam. Welcome to the New World Order, eh?

Guest talknightlife
Cooljunkie members have not been added to any Clubplanet lists. The only email you would received would be Cooljunkie updates.

Many apologies, yes, you're right. I was just updating my junk mail filters and I've been getting the Club Planet mailer for a long time. I just didn't realize because they got filtered out as spam. Very sorry, admin, I don't mean to make a false accusation.

Guest michael^heaven

Any progress on the 4 image limit per post? I noticed this includes emoticons also. So, if I include a emoticon, I can actually only post 3 images.:(