Clubplanet Nightlife Community

About time, huh? :)

Guest pod

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest michael^heaven
it had brackets around it.. weird what am i doing wrong...... whats the code then pm it to me

Click the little mountain thingy in your tool bar. Then paste the url. Done.

Guest michael^heaven

I noticed that you can't highlight text anymore. This was a useful function for cutting large amounts of text for quoting purposes.

Guest Ingrid

So Much for my CoolJunkie status at the rate i'm logging on i'll be a new junkie forever.

Dammit I don't like that we can change our display names...!!!

Guest michael^heaven
So Much for my CoolJunkie status at the rate i'm logging on i'll be a new junkie forever.

Didn't you have another account that you were using?

Guest pod

Hey guys,

I've temporarily increased the PM limit to 1000. I will knock this back to around 200-300 in the next few days. I have it at 1000 so you can receive messages, and have an opportunity to sort old ones out.

how do we delete threads that we created? i clicked "edit" but after that no option was visible to delete.

also, when creating a new thread, i always get a "database error" message but then clicking refresh creates the new thread successfully. although in one instance it created a duplicate thread.

still "on notice", cj 2.0...

how do we delete threads that we created? i clicked "edit" but after that no option was visible to delete.

also, when creating a new thread, i always get a "database error" message but then clicking refresh creates the new thread successfully. although in one instance it created a duplicate thread.

still "on notice", cj 2.0...

Yeah i've gotten that a couple times too. I check first so i don't double post though and its always already posted.

Guest michael^heaven

I just got this error message in the Foodies...

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 30 seconds.

I haven't posted anything on CJ since last week.