Clubplanet Nightlife Community

About time, huh? :)

Guest pod

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lulamishka
i noticed that i have 1,112 PMs in my inbox, several over the 100 limit that has been set. is there any way to delete them without having to view each one individually?

also, i had some PMs that i had wanted to save in my inbox before, are those now a memory?

Oh damn... luckily I only had a lil' over 200. But my dumb ass just went thru ALL of them one by one to delete what I didn't want and keep what I wanted. Hence my silence since this morning lol.

Guest coach

Also, is there an option to always be logged in. Darn thing keeps logging me out. I checked the Options under Control Panel, but I see it not.

Guest lulamishka

Hey, Mr. Admin... I just realized Food Junkies only has 2 pages of threads. When on the YaBB board we had about 10. Where did the rest of the threads go?! :(

Guest Electric Eel
Hey, Mr. Admin... I just realized Food Junkies only has 2 pages of threads. When on the YaBB board we had about 10. Where did the rest of the threads go?! :(

More threads per page?

Guest lulamishka

No, that's not it. No way 10 pages of threads got compressed to 2. Take a look. Some of our old reviews are gone. Even the original Welcome thread isn't there. I was just looking for an old Haagen-Dazs thread and noticed all that was missing. :(

you need to go into your user panel and change the settings so that you can see ALL threads, no matter how old they are. the default has it limited to certain number or weeks.

you can also adjust how many posts and threads you see per page.

Guest lulamishka

I just noticed that. Goddamn this new board! LoL. Takes some getting used to. I see how to change it in the Food Forum, but where do I go in my User Panel to adjust it?

Guest Electric Eel
change your timezone in your control panel .. its set to GMT by default

done, thanks! too many changes that we need to make on our own, lol

Guest lulamishka
done, thanks! too many changes that we need to make on our own, lol

GMT by default? I have it on GMT Eastern time and its still off by an hour. It's saying its 9:19 and not 10:19 or whatever. :confused:

Guest lulamishka

And while I'm at it... I keep hitting the button in this thread that to the best of my knowledge is to take me to the first UNREAD post. And I noticed it isn't taking me to the most recent unread post. It keeps defaulting back to the same point on page 4 for me when I've been caught up to page 5.