Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WEEK#2 (

wojcik

Week #2 of true stories of me and my crew will be some BJ sluts this week

This one girl at a little party a few years ago just said I want you and cme over by me when my one friend left with another girl leaving me with this girl and 2 or 3 dudes I don't know at some dudes house that I barely know

Anyway with the tv on and the other guys aroun one being her ex-boyfriend who didn't give a fuck if I hit it or not. I was buzzing so as I fingered her I took off her earing (one of those long squiggly wire backings) & no joke I stuck it up her pussy. she said ouch that hurts, took it out of her pussy got a blanket and started blowing me on the couch under a blanket w/ some dudes I just met!!! I was drinking beer, smoking watching tv chilling with some guys and getting a BJ!!!! I loved how dirty this hoe was! Then she said she had to go to the bathroom so I finished my beer and went upstairs, caught her leaving the bathroom, so I stood leaning against the sink and stripped her down and next thing I knew she was on her knees and I told her to hummmm and she did then I blew one in her mouth and as I talked for a little bit she was brushing her teeth etc and using mouth wash. I thought whatever then se went to kiss me and said I just like a kiss after but I brushed my teeth and used mouth rinse (whoever trained this whore is a professional hoe trainer) Then since I didn't have a rid home til morning b/c my friend left me we all slept at this other girls place in the livingroom and all those guys slept on the couches of the room and I got a second wind and fucked her right there on the livingroom floor w/ those guys sleeping (or having a peepshow?) on the couches and then she asked to finish orally b/c sucking dick is her favorite position. So I blew another in her mouth and that was it. **My friend who left me told me that she blew him and 2 other guys in a row in a car what a cum whore. I have others but there is a lot to write about on this Redheaded irish slut (I love girls like that)

Yeah well I bet I got a lot more ass than you! And whores are only whores and then there are ones you work for I do em' all if they look good. PLUS some sorry ass will probally fall in love with her and marry her.

**& I know a lot of whores who became "good girls" so who knows what you're girlfriend really did in the past. You're girlfriend could have done the same thing and you're in love with her LOL ...thank-you & have a nice day.

Originally posted by chris817:

dude where are you from ??

yea im wondering the same thing! cwm3.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

"Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world"- Marilyn Monroe

what planet are u on...no one cares that u fuck everything with a hole obviously they have no idea what a creep u are. oh and why did u pm me...like i'd respond to u... cwm27.gifcwm23.gif

------------------

sara46.jpg

* gonna make, gonna make your body wet..

gonna make, gonna make your body scream my name.. *

dude i think your stories are mad funny, hopefully they are really tru and you dont really act this way...but if you do, rock on...who are we to judge what this guy has to say, if we dont like his posts just dont respond to them....hell get the idea but by responding to them we are egging him on to post more of this mindless blather....i mean i read them for a purely comical reason...but there really is no reason for everyone to get all rilled up....just dont egg him on, and hell get the idea......

------------------

Our civilization is still in a middle stage, no longer wholly guided by instinct, not yet wholly guided by reason...

No there weren't any high 5's that time. That was almost 4 years ago and very true. I said I'm a man whore and yes don't respond if you don't want to. Many of you wanted me off so I only do my posts. These are all true and as for herpes no I used condoms every time but once and who's the creep so I used her and she used me both hoes. I do have a good Clymidia story actually 2 of them but I never got the Clap. I have worse stories and a lot of "good girls" have done stuff like this before and it's all about getting as much ass as possible. *******& just so you know I have turned down girls b4 gotta look good and I'm from CHicago anyone wanna come down and bang me & my boys. **just wait til next week I can keep going with true stories of me and my boys for a long time

"I love sluts and this includes myself" ---Manwhore