Clubplanet Nightlife Community

James Zabiela live @ Studio A - 11.3.07 - Miami

Guest ramon

Guest ramon

epromo_1.jpg

We are very happy to have James Zabiela back in Miami for the first time in 2 years outside of the Winter Music Conference.

This is James Zabiela's exclusive US date on this tour.

Who: JAMES ZABIELA Live @ Studio A Miami. Presented by Future Mob.

When: Saturday November 3rd, 2007

Times: 11PM into Afterhours. Will Call will be open from 9PM at venue.

Where: Studio A, 60 NE 11th Street, Downtown Miami

Talent: James Zabiela (Headliner), Stryke, Conway, Jay-You

Who is invited: Anyone ages 18+. 21+ to drink.

Attire: Casual

Ticket Price: $15 Presale for limited time only. Ticket price subject to change.

Ticket Link: JAMES ZABIELA LIVE @ STUDIO A: Saturday November 3rd : Get Your Tickets Now!

Weblinks: .: James Zabiela Official Website :. , future_mob , :::: welcome to stryke.net > the official home of all things stryke on this information superhighway ::::, conway dot cee cee , Studio A Miami

Additional Information: This event will sell out. Purchase of presale tickets strongly advised. Event may reopen to the general

public later in the evening allowing for patrons to attend during afterhours times (after 5AM)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

super glad to see this finally happen .. it was a collaborative effort. :)

and u know me, hell i drove my ass to orlando last yr on that thursday nite only to turn around after the show and drive straight back to palm beach, shower and go to work. I didn't care at all, that show was worth the struggle. We all had a great time that nite!;)

this time i wont have to do all that and we get to see him at a place that doesn't have to close at 3!

this party will kick of the beginning of no sleep november, this years looks to be full of great parties!!! :D

Guest Josh Wickham

Looks like I may be down in Miami this night....Did somebody say 15 bucks? Innnit.

Nice meeting you last weekend Ramon.

-Josh

Guest e360
Looks like I may be down in Miami this night....Did somebody say 15 bucks? Innnit.

-Josh

15 bux aint too bad for Zabiela, he fuckin rocks. one of the last tru "Real" dj's left.

Nice meeting you past friday. BTW, your demo rocks KID!

Guest ramon

-Josh

Nice to meet you Josh.

See you on the 3rd. :)

Guest Josh Wickham
15 bux aint too bad for Zabiela, he fuckin rocks. one of the last tru "Real" dj's left.

Nice meeting you past friday. BTW, your demo rocks KID!

Thanks bro!

We enjoyed the tech-house you were droppin' on Friday night. The speakers in that small place were rocking the high's a little too much and my ears payed for it! Let me know if you ever need company playing DREAM :) :)

Sorry for the thread hijacking.....

-Josh