Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spears Loses Custody of Her Kids

Guest ICON

Guest ICON

Oct. 1, 2007, 4:12 PM EST

The Associated Press

LOS ANGELES -- A judge on Monday ordered Britney Spears to turn over custody of her two young sons to ex-husband Kevin Federline this week.

Superior Court Judge Scott M. Gordon ruled that Federline will take custody of Sean Preston, 2, and Jayden James, 1, beginning Wednesday "until further order of the court."

Guest Ingrid

Oct. 1, 2007, 4:12 PM EST

The Associated Press

LOS ANGELES -- A judge on Monday ordered Britney Spears to turn over custody of her two young sons to ex-husband Kevin Federline this week.

Superior Court Judge Scott M. Gordon ruled that Federline will take custody of Sean Preston, 2, and Jayden James, 1, beginning Wednesday "until further order of the court."

And does this come as a shock to anyone, she had it coming!!!

She knew damn well if she kept partying the way she did this was going to happen, so if she didnt care enough to stop or at least slow it down until this whole custody hearing issue was done with,then she does not deserve to have them.

I'll tell you one thing, Federline is going to be PAID, he played his cards well...guess he isn't as dumb as everyone thought!!!

Guest pod

Met K-Fed once. Despite the persona, he's actually a pretty chill and responsible-seeming guy.

Spears? Too bad the court can't order her tubes tied.

Guest trancepriest
How long will it take for k-fed to lose the kids now?

LOL... he'll probably teach them how to snort a line of coke that's if Britney hasn't educated them yet.

Guest RzO
reason finally steps into this mess.

poor britney, i still love her.

leave britney alloooooone!!!!:D

im with that kid, but i just hope she doesn't go even more psycho now and something bad happens. We will see. I hope it works out for her.