Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Bonaduce vs Johnny Fairplay

ryan2772

Guest drlogic
lmfao !!!!!!

I would of done the same thing. Hilarious.

Same here. I would've finished him off w/ a Hulk Hogan leg drop!

What was that guy(Fairplay) thinking?

BACK OFF BITCH! lol

Toma, maricon de playa......para que me respetes!

Guest michael^heaven

They were discussing this on the radio this morning & made some good points. First, you have to be ignorant to jump on, especially, Danny B & start humping him like that. Danny is a full-on psycho-roid maniac. Also, doesn't it look like it was a staged bit that went wrong? The whole thing looked set-up except Johnny landed incorrectly & didn't catch himself on the fall. Instead, he landed on his face.

Guest JMT

from what i read, apparently that guy used to hump people with that move on Survivor and this was completely unscripted. Bonaduce was not even supposed to be on stage. prior to this show, he made a point to say he thought that other guy was a complete douche because when he was on Survivor he lied about his grandmother dying to get sympathy. hence, the audience booing in the clip. now the guy who got his face blown in is pressing charges against Danny.

Bonaduce seems like Gary Busey on roids. i never watched his show but i find him entertaining.