Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Greatest video ever... seriously, best EVER!

Guest JMT
Dude, I'm convinced someone could stick the American flag up your mothers ass...and your biggest gripe would be that that was a completely unpatriotic act.

i'm convinced you're a loser. so who cares what anyone, let alone you, are convinced of?

Guest drlogic
That was a very eloquent speech but, uh.......this is stolen land. All of it. And no offense Shaun, but if you made the decision to go get your goddamn head blown off for some fat cats...that's your choice. If you, in fact, get nauseated by seeing a Mexican flag being flown in Nevada, or wherever the fuck this whole ordeal took place....take into account how most Natives feel when they have to look at yours.

ARRRGG!

You seem a wee bit addled today, sharkbait.

To play along and go back to your point of stolen land and wishing the indians would have been left alone means only one thing......

We'd all be speaking German today! Those bows and arrows wouldn't have done very well against Nazi tanks and jets. Us "evil" American helped defeat those Nazi's. If not for that, nothing would have stopped Hitler from conquering your beloved American Indians. So, I recommend you try putting history into perspective before you spew that "stolen land" mubmo jumbo.....YOU DIG? lol

Guest Buck White
i'm convinced you're a loser. so who cares what anyone, let alone you, are convinced of?

Genius. Unadulterated genius.

Nice avatar of Statler and Mr. Waldorf btw. Chicks must be banging at your door 24 and more.

Guest Buck White
ARRRGG!

You seem a wee bit addled today, sharkbait.

To play along and go back to your point of stolen land and wishing the indians would have been left alone means only one thing......

We'd all be speaking German today! Those bows and arrows wouldn't have done very well against Nazi tanks and jets. Us "evil" American helped defeat those Nazi's. If not for that, nothing would have stopped Hitler from conquering your beloved American Indians. So, I recommend you try putting history into perspective before you spew that "stolen land" mubmo jumbo.....YOU DIG? lol

if if if. yeah well....if your grandmother had balls she'd be your grandfather.

Guest JMT
Genius. Unadulterated genius.

Nice avatar of Statler and Mr. Waldorf btw.

you're perceptive. yep, that's them up in their balcony. i had to crop it a good bit to make it fit, but it's good to know people can still recognize it.

Guest Buck White

Wow, you sort of took the high road on that last post, John.

Dr. Logic, if that really is your name, I'm not boo hooing over anything. Every time you start yapping I feel like I'm back in grade school listening to my 4th grade teacher Mrs. Codeiro read from our government issued textbooks. You, obviously, don't know this but even Hitler had people he had to answer to.....and those people....uh....never mind.

Guest drlogic

I pity da' fool......:)

I'm simply going on what you were saying when you implied we have no business here cause the poor, itty, bitty, wittle inginz.........

My response to that was..........if not for America, there would be no "inginz", cause more likely than not, some crazy dictator in Europe/Asia would have come over here to claim the resources here in the Americas....and they would have done so quite easily given that the indians would have been basically defenseless against the might of....Germany, for example.

at least we gave them a reservation...LOL WOW,,,I'm kidding....BTW...We were brutal to the indians, but nothing compared to what a someone like Hitler would have been. There would be no indians left.

Come to think of it,,,there would be no internet,,,there would be no p.c., there would be no TANG,......................lol

I think I heard a bell ring...time for recess! Meet you @ the monkey bars to talk more monkey business.

Guest Buck White

I'm simply going on what you were saying when you implied we have no business here cause the poor, itty, bitty, wittle inginz.........

My response to that was..........if not for America, there would be no "inginz", cause more likely than not, some crazy dictator in Europe/Asia would have come over here claim the resources here in the Americas....and they would have done so quite easily given that the indians would have been basically defenseless against the might of....Germany, for example.

Come to think of it,,,there would be no internet,,,there would be no p.c., there would be no TANG,......................lol

I think I heard a bell ring...time for recess! Meet you @ the monkey bars to talk more monkey business.

DL, you must of whacked your head on a Gibraltar sized rock a few years ago during surf time.

Guest drlogic

or smoked a gibraltar size rock? same shit!

BTW, do you know any magic tricks? LMMFAO ROFL!!!!!

(IOW,,,I think this whole thing is just silly!)

Guest Buck White
or smoked a gibraltar size rock? same shit!

BTW, do you know any magic tricks? LMMFAO ROFL!!!!!

(IOW,,,I think this whole thing is just silly!)

I'm just fucking around, as well. Just trying to liven things up around here. It's deader than a white man's funeral around here. Besides that....JMT and I always go at it. In regard to history, however.....my studies were a little different than the layperson's, so I'm always challenging things. It could be anything.

Hey, you want to hear some heavy shit ? A buddy of mine had box seats to the Oakland Raiders at Miami Dolphins game a week ago and invited me out. I was having a ball and then.....I saw an ad on that wrap around screen thing inside the stadium for the Verichip. It completely killed my buzz. It felt like a dream. And just as sure as shit stinks...as we were leaving....there was a Verichip, Winnebago styled, vehicle sitting outside the stadium. You ready to get micro chipped, or what ? I know you're a parent so they're going to sell you on the idea that you'll always be able to find your kids. But it's really not about that, is it ?

Guest drlogic
I'm just fucking around, as well. Just trying to liven things up around here. It's deader than a white man's funeral around here. Besides that....JMT and I always go at it. In regard to history, however.....my studies were a little different than the layperson's, so I'm always challenging things. It could be anything.

Hey, you want to hear some heavy shit ? A buddy of mine had box seats to the Oakland Raiders at Miami Dolphins game a week ago and invited me out. I was having a ball and then.....I saw an ad on that wrap around screen thing inside the stadium for the Verichip. It completely killed my buzz. It felt like a dream. And just as sure as shit stinks...as we were leaving....there was a Verichip, Winnebago styled, vehicle sitting outside the stadium. You ready to get micro chipped, or what ? I know you're a parent so they're going to sell you on the idea that you'll always be able to find your kids. But it's really not about that, is it ?

if it's good enough for a dog, then damn it, it's good enough for my kids! LOL

i dunno? what's your conspiracy side tell you it's for? ways for politrixta's to track their possible future opponents? Or is it some sort of access key to the MOTHER SHIP?

Guest drlogic
my avatar gets me tons of hoes

Ain't dat da' troof!

bitchezzz luv dat shit! Tell me i'm wrong, bitchezzz! lol

y do I feel like sing'n?

"bitchez ain't shit but hoes n trix

lick on deez nutz and suck da' dick

gets da' fohk out of here, u'r DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!"

lol

Guest Seb

My response to that was..........if not for America, there would be no "inginz", cause more likely than not, some crazy dictator in Europe/Asia would have come over here to claim the resources here in the Americas....and they would have done so quite easily given that the indians would have been basically defenseless

isn't that what actually happened?

Guest drlogic
isn't that what actually happened?

kinda sorta,,,but we said sorry and gave them a reservation(tax free) after we slaughtered them, raped their hoe's and stole their land. lol

Hitler would have just baked them in an oven and served them to the dogs. So, we were the lesser of 2 evils.

but look @ how we've grown? no country has accomplished more in less time than America. We've invented the internet (thanx to Albert Gore..ha!), mass prod. line, airplane, microwave oven, lasers, personal computer, etc..................

Guest Buck White

It's intriguing, I'll give you that. Fucking armless clowns running in the same spot forever would certainly get my panties wet....were I a woman.

Guest Buck White
kinda sorta,,,but we said sorry and gave them a reservation(tax free) after we slaughtered them, raped their hoe's and stole their land. lol

Hitler would have just baked them in an oven and served them to the dogs. So, we were the lesser of 2 evils.

but look @ how we've grown? no country has accomplished more in less time than America. We've invented the internet (thanx to Albert Gore..ha!), mass prod. line, airplane, microwave oven, lasers, personal computer, etc..................

you can add AIDS, Humvees, and chicks with dicks to that list of inventions.

Guest obby

My response to that was..........if not for America, there would be no "inginz", cause more likely than not, some crazy dictator in Europe/Asia would have come over here to claim the resources here in the Americas....and they would have done so quite easily given that the indians would have been basically defenseless against the might of....Germany, for example.

at least we gave them a reservation...LOL WOW,,,I'm kidding....BTW...We were brutal to the indians, but nothing compared to what a someone like Hitler would have been. There would be no indians left.

The funny thing is that Native Americans made their way across a land bridge that once spanned the Bering Sea and connected northeastern Asia to North America. I'm sure those cave men had to take some other cave men out yet we don't hear him deffending cave men. So backing up the Idians mean zero in my books.

He must of skipped Mrs. Codeiro class the day that was taught.

: )

Guest obby

Bitches find mine cute too!!!!!

It's intriguing, I'll give you that. Fucking armless clowns running in the same spot forever would certainly get my panties wet....were I a woman.

LOL

Guest Buck White
The funny thing is that Native Americans made their way across a land bridge that once spanned the Bering Sea and connected northeastern Asia to North America. I'm sure those cave men had to take some other cave men out yet we don't hear him deffending cave men. So backing up the Idians mean zero in my books.

He must of skipped Mrs. Codeiro class the day that was taught.

That's an interesting point. And no, I didnt skip the day we were taught about the Bering Strait. I stand corrected; I'm with you guys now. Let's murder everything moving, fuck it. :)

Guest obby
That's an interesting point. And no, I didnt skip the day we were taught about the Bering Strait. I stand corrected; I'm with you guys now. Let's murder everything moving, fuck it. :)

LOL