Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A subject that hasn't been Touched this Year...

Guest meta

Guest pod

Hell's mean temperature dropped a few degrees, I agreed with you, Dave. Except for the pay part. You could pay me to go, but I'd charge my full day rate, plus fitting out the Silver Goose with some Exocets boosted from a stray French patrol boat in the Med.

Or getting the Silver Goose that Samsung LCD I've been eyeballing for the cabin under the poop deck.

I say poop deck and some of the Regatta-ites probably would take it literally.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Davenavarro10

You'll enjoy the Columbus Day Regatta if you're a girl with a tramp

stamp who likes Cuban guys with their heads shaved who wear

silver chains, and have crappy tribal tattoos. And if you're a

cuban guy who uses the words dawg and bro, and like girls

with bad implants, then the Regatta is definitely for you. The

soundtrack of the weekend will be World Hold On, Love Generation,

and terrible Hip Hop like Puff Daddy, Soulja Boy, and any of the

other crap that you'd probably hear on Power 96. I think that

most people who have a bit of class and taste would avoid

the Regatta at all cost.

Guest pod

If I'm on a boat, I'm gonna take 'er offshore into international waters, not spend half my time wondering if the bow fitting I just put on can take another jolt from a random drunk in a yacht.

Guest 4040

The best way to describe the Regatta is Mardi Gras in the water. It is definitely something you should experience once in your life. Some of you guys sound like a bunch of Nancy boys saying "ewwww." Their is nothing wrong with getting trashed and seeing flying tettas out on a sandbar. Now your right it could get a little dirty but fuck it thats part of the fun.

A few years back we rented one of those pleasure yachts and converted it into a floating club. We had two djs from space one from crobar and $3,000 worth of liquor cranking all night and morning right smack in the middle of the regatta. Now thats the way you go to the regatta.

Hell's mean temperature dropped a few degrees, I agreed with you, Dave. Except for the pay part. You could pay me to go, but I'd charge my full day rate, plus fitting out the Silver Goose with some Exocets boosted from a stray French patrol boat in the Med.

Or getting the Silver Goose that Samsung LCD I've been eyeballing for the cabin under the poop deck.

I say poop deck and some of the Regatta-ites probably would take it literally.

i miss the goose, i still keep an eye out for her every day...

Guest briant

the Regatta at all cost.

Nice post... really shows U are a classy gentleman... I' m not even cuban and I'm really disgusted by those dirty comments... I can't believe no body in here had the balls to say something about your uncivilized reflections... my girlfriend is cuban and I have a lot of cuban friends wich might not live in your ( high class neighborhood) but sure they are more decent than you ( judging the way u express yourself) . Have a nice life.

Nice post... really shows U are a classy gentleman... I' m not even cuban and I'm really disgusted by those dirty comments... I can't believe no body in here had the balls to say something about your uncivilized reflections... my girlfriend is cuban and I have a lot of cuban friends wich might not live in your ( high class neighborhood) but sure they are more decent than you ( judging the way u express yourself) . Have a nice life.

I wouldn't take offense unless you actually subscribe to those actions. I'm cuban too and its an honest observation of what i'm sure happens at the Regatta.

Don't take it too personal.

the Regatta at all cost.

:D

Guest Buck White
well i'm sure you will be able to find plenty of people there that will allow you to do so, knowingly.

lmao !

Guest LeVeL

Its really simple..Regatta is fun in the sun. Everyone loves fun in the sun, bare breasted women, orgies, alcohol, weed smoke.

So why would anybody complain about it is my question..DavegrouphyassNavarro, what don't you bitch about. Its really simple if its not for you, then its not for you.

I have gone to Regatta a couple of time's the first time in 1999 and been to Elliot Key back when it used too get crazy every weekend, Regatta is not for everyone if your a guy and yur planning to take your GF to regatta then your bound to not have a fun time, unless she's open minded about things..you go to Regatta with hoes or females that know how to have fun. A course your going to have your douche Cuban refs there, but who cares.

Regatta will evolve and even though there are not allowing Boats to dock all together liek you used too you still will be able to dock from 3 to 4 boats, if more boats are docked together then be prepared for a fine.

Its really simple..Regatta is fun in the sun. Everyone loves fun in the sun, bare breasted women, orgies, alcohol, weed smoke.

So why would anybody complain about it is my question..DavegrouphyassNavarro, what don't you bitch about. Its really simple if its not for you, then its not for you.

I have gone to Regatta a couple of time's the first time in 1999 and been to Elliot Key back when it used too get crazy every weekend, Regatta is not for everyone if your a guy and yur planning to take your GF to regatta then your bound to not have a fun time, unless she's open minded about things..you go to Regatta with hoes or females that know how to have fun. A course your going to have your douche Cuban refs there, but who cares.

Regatta will evolve and even though there are not allowing Boats to dock all together liek you used too you still will be able to dock from 3 to 4 boats, if more boats are docked together then be prepared for a fine.

haha i love your new sig

Guest spacecadet
I've never been to The Columbus Day Regatta, but from what I've heard,

I'm not missing out on much. I've heard that the crowd is trash. By that

I mean a Hialeah, and low-class Miami crowd. To better paint a picture

of who you might see at the Regatta, think of the crowd that you'd likely

find at Club Dream on a friday night. You're likely to hear the n word, bro

and dawg countless times throughout the day. You couldn't pay me to go.

You never been there so you are pretty much talking out of your ass.So you cant really paint a picture.You see all types of crowds from the old naked gringos to the Hialeah crowd to the rich with million dollar yachts.It all depends where you park and who you are chillin with.Of coarse you gonna see the occasoinal drunk chick thats never been out in the boat but at least your looking at T & A and not a sausage fest where you probaly like to go.

Guest Davenavarro10

The funny thing is that guess what guys? I was born in Cuba believe

it or not. I just wouldn't want to hang out with the crowd that goes

to The Columbus Day Regatta, or Elliott Key. I'm sure you see all

types of people at the Regatta, not just loud, annoying, low-class

Miami and Hialeah trash. I'm sure you'll find some white trash people

at the Regatta as well as normal people just out to have a good time.

And as far as there being tons of girls there, I'm sure there are. But I'd be willing to put money on the fact that guys outnumber girls at The Regatta. I say this because how many girls do you know of that own their own boats? I'm sure there are some out there, but I bet the vast majority of boat owners are guys. And I doubt that girls that do own or have access to boats go to the Regatta to look for guys. But on the other hand, that's what guys with boats do. I guess you could compare the situation to what happens at some bars on Ladies night. If you're a guy and you go out to a bar on ladies night hoping to be surrounded by chicks, you'd probably end up being outnumbered by guys. Because other guys would probably be thinking the exact same thing as you (that ladies night would be a great place to meet chicks), but in reality they just end up screwing up the ratio.

Guest pod

There was a fault in the permissive action link on the Exocet battery I put on the Silver Goose. Hence I couldn't enable a launch on the regatta.

Hence, the waters around Elliott Key are greasier than when the Exxon Valdez spilled.

You never been there so you are pretty much talking out of your ass.So you cant really paint a picture.You see all types of crowds from the old naked gringos to the Hialeah crowd to the rich with million dollar yachts.It all depends where you park and who you are chillin with.Of coarse you gonna see the occasoinal drunk chick thats never been out in the boat but at least your looking at T & A and not a sausage fest where you probaly like to go.

You've got to be kidding me. *lol*

Guest Davenavarro10

Oni you've been there. Was my description of what goes on

during the Regatta somewhat accurate? Is the crowd rowdy?

Are there tons of people with crappy tattoos? How many times

would you hear the words oye, acere, bro and dawg? Oh and

I would aslo avoid the Regatta because drinking, boating and

idiots equals trouble. Just ask the two kids who died out there

last year.

Guest LeVeL
So did anybody go? I'd like to hear what the crowd was

like. Please let us know.

I went on Saturday and "NO", I wont give u a review of it..lol