Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Biz's Birthday Weekend: Danny Tenaglia (suite 10.20) & Behrouz (sundance 10.21)

Guest biznation00

Guest biznation00

My Birthday is here & it's a special time of the year for me... This year, I'm honored to celebrate my birthday weekend not just with 2 of the most amazing artists on the planet, but also good friends.

October 20th will most likely be the last time you see a Danny Tenaglia performance here in Miami until WMC. It's quite the birthday present & I'm honored & truly thankful to put together such an event! Behrouz has been on FIRE lately! I couldn't help myself & had to ask him to play my birthday @ Sundance... If you made it to our last 2 shindigs @ Suite, you most certainly know!

The boys will touch Miami soil shortly, coming off their Space IBIZA closing party gig on the Terrace last Sunday along side Pete Tong, Oakenfold, David Guetta, Deep Dish & more (I'll post videos if I can my hands on some). Anyway... we get to welcome them home on what is set to be my BIGGEST Birthday weekend ever. I certainly hope you're there to celebrate with me! :)

INFO & VIP TABLE RESERVATIONS EMAIL: Biznation00@msn.com

AVOID LINES, DONT STRESS THE NITE OF & GET YOUR "BE YOURSELF/DT" TICKET HERE:

http://www.wantickets.com/EventDetail.aspx?e_id=32392

TENAGLIABIZ400.jpg

SunBizBday400Behrouz.jpg

www.dannytenaglia.com

www.dtourism.com

www.djbehrouz.com

www.myspace.com/dannytenaglia

www.myspace.com/djbehrouz

Biz Martinez

www.myspace.com/bizmartinez

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mande

wowwwwww... this is going to be one of the best weekends in Miami by far!!! The last show with Behrouz at Suite was amazing.. Ready for Danny and Behrouzzzzza... Thanks Biz :)

Guest biznation00
You bringing in that extra sound again for this or no ?

For Suite, yes sir... Same as my last Behrouz event there. 8 stacks of Nexo for Main floor & 2 dual 18 subs for VIP. Sounded damn near perfect! You should be in heaven listening to DT on that rig. :)

Set has a funktion1, so it's crystal clear in there... no need for anything else.

DT500FRONT.jpg

Biz

Guest ramon
For Suite, yes sir... Same as my last Behrouz event there. 8 stacks of Nexo for Main floor & 2 dual 18 subs for VIP. Sounded damn near perfect! You should be in heaven listening to DT on that rig. :)

Set has a funktion1, so it's crystal clear in there... no need for anything else.

Biz

I'll be there open to close señor.

Thanks for the support this past weekend. Hope you enjoyed yourself.

See you on the dancefloor.

Guest FAST

good seeing you this weekend buddy

have a great bday, and I am still considering jumpin a fligth after our gig in boston to come down

ill let you know

Jonpaul

Guest klubveteran

Biz,

outstanding lineup.

having Danny Tenaglia is as good as it gets for your bday party DJ.

my best wishes to you and say hello to Roland ....loong, loong, but Longtime friends!

Nelson

Guest biznation00
good seeing you this weekend buddy

have a great bday, and I am still considering jumpin a fligth after our gig in boston to come down

ill let you know

Jonpaul

call you later this week...

Hope you can make it down bro- this one's set up to be a wild one! ;)

Biz

Guest tekniQz
call you later this week...

Hope you can make it down bro- this one's set up to be a wild one! ;)

Biz

Nice meeting and hangin with you this weekend at the so called "underground party". LOL

You are truly a class act Biz!!!

Zach

Guest karenmartin

i luv my tenaglia specially at my SUITE!! YEEEII !!

hey biz como va ese miami undergrouuuuuuund! we had fun en la fiesta at the warehouseee

will defintely hang for ur birthday!!!

and yes that sound syst from last party was A killer ...we should keep it hehehehehehe :oP

Guest RzO
i luv my tenaglia specially at my SUITE!! YEEEII !!

hey biz como va ese miami undergrouuuuuuund! we had fun en la fiesta at the warehouseee

will defintely hang for ur birthday!!!

and yes that sound syst from last party was A killer ...we should keep it hehehehehehe :oP

wild parties at the suite! im hanging with the bear bring all my drinks to him first. hehe u like my original pic with mr bear! lolz

DT is back in miami! im glad he is at a small place since ive only seen him in huge clubs before. The extra sound will be nice:)

Guest Buck White
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH! cmoon u killed us hahaha

lol. You know I didnt mean any disrespect, Karen. I'm just used to hearing this cat play on some monster sound systems. This is going to be a sweet/suite party.

lol. You know I didnt mean any disrespect, Karen. I'm just used to hearing this cat play on some monster sound systems. This is going to be a sweet/suite party.

you're not allowed to take your shirt off, buck, i'm sorry to tell you. i hope this doesn't put a damper on your evening.

Guest Buck White
you're not allowed to take your shirt off, buck

If I'm not allowed to take my shirt off...then you're not allowed to have any cock moisture on your lips. :)

Guest mr.miami

I've never been to this place. If you buy tickets do they make you wait outside if you come solo? Also do they care how you come dressed to these events? IM talking about DT at Suite. Never mind all the online tickets seemed to be sold out and hell no am I going to the box office.

Guest biznation00

You'll be fine as long as you don't have a pair of dirty nikes & oversized plaid shirt (sarcasm). When Alan's at the door, you could breathe a lil' easier, so don't be so intimidated. Aside from that, it's saturday nite... so just look presentable & "Be yourself"! ;)

Speaking of Alan, peep this article here (maybe this puts your dress code worries to rest):

http://www.edgemiami.com/index.php?ch=parties&sc=&sc2=features&sc3=&id=3924

DT500FRONT.jpg

visit the www.dtourism boards for a good read about the Suite DT/Biz bday bash. :)

Biz Martinez

Guest mande

I'm counting down the days to Danny's show at Suite on Saturday the 20th. I wish he would have a monthly here in Miami :( We need more DT in Miami.