Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Biz's Birthday Weekend: Danny Tenaglia (suite 10.20) & Behrouz (sundance 10.21)

Guest biznation00

Guest psboyuk
good luck with that .. i dont think anyone other than danny knew all the tracks played that night.

True!! He played some fantastic tracks! I'd kill for a tracklisting also. One track that sounded like a reggae or rap remix - I was shaking my head saying 'What the hell!!' and dancing my ass off at the same time!!! Wow. I left around 4am (have an hour drive home!!!) - - MAJOR don't even think about checking your watch, mate!! :D

The place was PACKED!! It was my 1st time @ Suite - the sound was amazing (although I understand there was additional sound in there for Danny!).

Had a great time!! I needed a DT fix - and that night was it!! Thanx to Biz for a great party.

~Dennis

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tekniQz

The party was amazing.

There were some wierd people at this party but many more girls than guy's so to me that was a plus compared to DT's past parties in Miami.:)

The music was top notch, the club was beautiful as ever.The door was a bit rediculious but that was expected.I had issues with that but i apolijize to anyone that had a problem getting in it was out of my girl and my control.It was tough on everyone trust me.Actually most times i prefer a tough door apposed to a door that let's anyone in(not in this instance).My main reasoning behind having a tough door would be the guy @LB for Three that was wearing a blue shirt that wouldn't leave anyone with a cock alone.lol That was horrible!!Really scary shit @LB at 3am!!Rizzo,Bobby and the Lurker know whom i refer to,we hated that guy.HILARIOUS.lol

Anyways, DT's party was great!!The Quentin Harris/DT remix of "Losing My Religion" by REM that everyone is speaking of was insane.Even my friend who doesn't ever go out to these parties enjoyed and respected what DT was bringing to the table.The club was packed beyond packed and was well organized once inside.The sound was perfect for that sized club.The dancers were everywhere on every corner of the club adding a strip club element to Suite that my friend who rarely goes out pointed out to me several times.lol

As the night got towards the end DT went on the mic and played a track from "78" if im not mistaken and then proceeded to mix in some dirty techno to end out the night with the MJ track "Remember the Time"(might be the name of the track) closing the night with DT dancing on a speaker winking at Bobby.lol

Good seeing Rizzo, and MAJOR.I apolijize again for not being able to get you guys in more expeditiously,we tried.Good partying with you Ramon it was deffinitly a fun night.

Oh and nice seeing you too Dan good that you made it out.

Guest Alan T.
True!! He played some fantastic tracks! I'd kill for a tracklisting also. One track that sounded like a reggae or rap remix - I was shaking my head saying 'What the hell!!' and dancing my ass off at the same time!!! Wow. I left around 4am (have an hour drive home!!!) - - MAJOR don't even think about checking your watch, mate!! :D

The place was PACKED!! It was my 1st time @ Suite - the sound was amazing (although I understand there was additional sound in there for Danny!).

Had a great time!! I needed a DT fix - and that night was it!! Thanx to Biz for a great party.

~Dennis

"It's good for the soul"-is the track from way back by The Salsoul Orchestra-as practically all he played that night-it has been edited and beefred up.

The reggae ish one is a track from his days at Cheers--------->way old and still hot!

:)

Guest psboyuk
"It's good for the soul"-is the track from way back by The Salsoul Orchestra-as practically all he played that night-it has been edited and beefred up.

The reggae ish one is a track from his days at Cheers--------->way old and still hot!

:)

Good times!!!

Alan, thanx for setting the tone @ "The Door"!!

:D

~Dennis