Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Biz's Birthday Weekend: Danny Tenaglia (suite 10.20) & Behrouz (sundance 10.21)

Guest biznation00

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mande
Behourz is on the verge of wearing out his welcome here in Miami. He plays here way too often.. Sander Syndrome...

Why not, he lives here. He had a once a month residency in San Francisco when he lived there, lol.. I love the fact that he plays here more often. Amazing dj and his parties have the BEST vibe. Thanks Biz for bringing these nights.

Danny Tenaglia had the best weekly parties in NY and now does monthly parties in NY and each party is better than the last. I can understand if he didn't live here but he does and it works out great for the promoters who dont have to pay for airline tickets and hotel for the artist. We are lucky to have a world famous dj like him here in Miami and I'll be there supporting him in every party.

Guest 02Music

Rolly!! Miss you mo fo! You coming out this weekend?? Along with Biz b-day and all that hoopla it's my going away weekend.

Behrouz at Suite was quality, looking forward to seeing what Danny can do in that room. Sundance with Behrouz? Interesting. Shall see.

Guest karenmartin
Behourz is on the verge of wearing out his welcome here in Miami. He plays here way too often.. Sander Syndrome...

sander syndrome. !! ?

oh please. respect

Guest NicoleC

Hope to see you on Saturday, Rolly! I don't think I've seen you since Freeland at Shine which may have been the last time I was out.

Actually, I reckon I will more then likely see a bunch of industry people out and about for Biz's birthday. And considering how great Danny's nights/mornings at Twilo were, Saturday should be a great party.

Looking forward to seeing everyone - it's been awhile.

Guest biznation00

Wish I had some DT sets to spare, but we'll just have to resort to jammin' out to GU Athens, London, Dtourism or Back to Basics... In the meantime, here's a delicious little live mix from Behrouz to warm you up... Njoy!

BEHROUZ Live @ Xueno (Formentera, Spain / Ibiza) 08-16-07

Part 1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LOUE0KG6

Part 2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UB9X25DC

IS IT THE WEEKEND YET? :)

Biz Martinez

Guest psboyuk
Wish I had some DT sets to spare, but we'll just have to resort to jammin' out to GU Athens, London, Dtourism or Back to Basics... In the meantime, here's a delicious little live mix from Behrouz to warm you up... Njoy!

BEHROUZ Live @ Xueno (Formentera, Spain / Ibiza) 08-16-07

Part 1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LOUE0KG6

Part 2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UB9X25DC

IS IT THE WEEKEND YET? :)

Biz Martinez

Hey Biz!! Thanx for posting these mixes!! I actually have never heard Behrouz play b4 (I know... the shame of it all). Finishing up Part 1... loving it!! :D

Question - there is a track in part 1 around 63mins into the mix - has an accordion riff in it! I've heard it a few times in the last few months, but don't know what it is. Any idea???

PLEEEEZ! :D Great track!!

~Dennis

Guest thelurker

Question - there is a track in part 1 around 63mins into the mix - has an accordion riff in it! I've heard it a few times in the last few months, but don't know what it is. Any idea???

~Dennis

Without actually listening to it im gonna take a guess and say Samim-Heater.

Guest psboyuk
Without actually listening to it im gonna take a guess and say Samim-Heater.

That's it!!!

THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! :D

~Dennis

Guest biznation00
Hey Biz!! Thanx for posting these mixes!! I actually have never heard Behrouz play b4 (I know... the shame of it all). Finishing up Part 1... loving it!! :D

~Dennis

Glad you're digggin' it Dennis. If you go to my www.myspace.com/bizmartinez profile, you'll see 2 other Behrouz mixes posted there. Live @ Pacha & a "Transitions" Kiss FM mix for John Digweed's radio show. Njoy! :)

Biz

Guest biznation00

Finally, the weekend is here!

*this thread is dedicated to nightclubcritic. Thanks for the attention Big guy! ;)

Biz Martinez

Guest Diaga

What a night it was on Saturday , never seen Suite so pack , good times with great friends.

p.s. Who's remix of REM Losing my Religion was it that Danny played?

Guest ramon
What a night it was on Saturday , never seen Suite so pack , good times with great friends.

p.s. Who's remix of REM Losing my Religion was it that Danny played?

Quentin Harris (DT RE-edit)

Guest NicoleC

It's interesting to me that no one has really posted much about Saturday on here considering I know at least a few of you "vocal" CJ'ers were in attendance.

Any reviews or opinions? I was there, but only for a short amount of time and am curious to know what you all thought.

Guest mande

Both nights were ace. So tired - just trying to get myself back to one piece to write a proper review. I had so much fun at both parties. Musically I thought that Danny's set at Suite was too short. He definitely needed a longer set and felt as thought he just warmed up at around 4 or 5. How I long for the days at Space or Twilo with Danny. He just takes you on a journey of the past and future in his sets and you are left thinking what the hell was that, that he just played.

Behrouz at Sundance was so much fun. Lots of fun people in the room and his music was so refreshing to listen to. I saw Luis Puig celebrating his birthday there and lots of other industry people. My first time at Sundance and thought the party was really nice.

Thanks Biz for such an incredible weekend!

Guest ramon
danny t's tracklisting by any chance?

good luck with that .. i dont think anyone other than danny knew all the tracks played that night.