Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saturday 10/20 // Oscar G. "Space Miami" // CD/DVD Release Party

Guest davidorth

Guest davidorth

SATURDAY OCTOBER 20TH // OSCAR G. "SPACE MIAMI" // CD/DVD RELEASE PARTY

Join us on Saturday, October 20th as we celebrate the release of Oscar's highly anticipated new CD/DVD "Space Miami." There will be an advanced screening of the documentary "Addicted to Drums", which chronicles Oscar's award-winning residency. The film begins at 10pm and there will be an open bar during the screening. See you all on the 20th for the screening and another memorable OG marathon!

oct20eflyerxb1.jpg

atdpostervc1.jpg

This CD and film are my little humble homage to Space and my extremely loyal audience there...I am very greatful for the opportunity to hold a residency in a club like Space in my own hometown....and I am even luckier to have an audience that has grown to trust me and is receptive to new music every week...Many of my good friends and local artists are a HUGE part of this project...and helped me out tremendously...I TRULY appreciate it and I hope I did you guys justice..

There is a lot of negativity on this board....and back and forth discussions from many people who, in many cases, dont even go out! I feel like many times this board isnt a true reflection of our scene but rather a sounding board for clubbers past their prime..Jaded and out of touch...The truth is we're very fortunate to have a local scene as strong as ours...There are several clubs doing quality EDM events here and local artists touring the globe spreading the Miami flavor...Most cities I arrive in..I am welcomed with a "my greatest Miami moment was ..." story.

I was born and raised here...and Im pretty proud of how far we've come...Id love to see a little more creativity, enthusiasm and progress in this town and less bickering and "HATIN'! "

SEE YOU SATURDAY;)

OG

Guest myles hie
This CD and film are my little humble homage to Space and my extremely loyal audience there...I am very greatful for the opportunity to hold a residency in a club like Space in my own hometown....and I am even luckier to have an audience that has grown to trust me and is receptive to new music every week...Many of my good friends and local artists are a HUGE part of this project...and helped me out tremendously...I TRULY appreciate it and I hope I did you guys justice..

There is a lot of negativity on this board....and back and forth discussions from many people who, in many cases, dont even go out! I feel like many times this board isnt a true reflection of our scene but rather a sounding board for clubbers past their prime..Jaded and out of touch...The truth is we're very fortunate to have a local scene as strong as ours...There are several clubs doing quality EDM events here and local artists touring the globe spreading the Miami flavor...Most cities I arrive in..I am welcomed with a "my greatest Miami moment was ..." story.

I was born and raised here...and Im pretty proud of how far we've come...Id love to see a little more creativity, enthusiasm and progress in this town and less bickering and "HATIN'! "

SEE YOU SATURDAY;)

OG

The view is always best at the top. =)

Thats not a sarcastic or hating comment. I hope its not taken that way. You have to remember that even though some comments or threads are negative, they are that way because of the passion and personalization people have for the music or anything that they feel strongly about. It's not always going to be flowers and candy.

But you have worked hard for years so enjoy the fruits of your labor.

Guest davidorth

for those that have been asking...

the film basically chronicles Oscar's residency at Space... his cd is the soundtrack, it's half documentary/half live club concert... hope you all enjoy it.

screening begins @ 10, OG marathon insues directly after ;)

Guest davidorth
I would love to see the outtakes. :eek:

the "extras" feature in the dvd has some of the good outtakes...

others were just not meant to be distributed :P