Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saturday 10/20 // Oscar G. "Space Miami" // CD/DVD Release Party

Guest davidorth

Guest Ariel
Grooveman Music has the CD/DVD in their store.

There you go! lol i put tomorrow, 23rd? haha still in another zone from last night!

Guest davidorth
the dvd is great! good job oscar and david =]

great time at space. OG played the shit out of the main room, as usual <33

spanks ;)

and indeed he did... i even danced :P

again, thanks to everyone who came out, thanks for all the kind words and see you all again soon!

Guest slamminshaun

Ordered mine on Amazon today. I checked out samples of the tracks....13 bucks for those kick-ass tracks with a DVD too???? That's value. Now I'll finally have a "recruitment tool" for all the losers who live up here in Port St. Lucie....nobody ever wants to make the drive with me. I bet this will change some minds...

Guest RzO

amazing, i got there 4:30 or so and was ace till after 8. Thanks again Oscar as usual was great to see you play, quality ending, some great new tracks! :)

The Cd is great. Gonna check the dvd out tonight.

Guest SpaceLauraVIP

WOW! Listened to the entire CD in one sitting today...and now I'm watching the DVD as I post...Oscar & David, you guys did an amazing job with the production of this CD/DVD. This has to be by far one of your best CD's ever made...Oscar, awesome marathon set this weekend =) David, thanks for hooking me up with my very own copy...Oscar, You truly are the best DJ to ever hit Space Miami! Congrats to your entire team that made this whole thing happen...This is truly history in the making!!!

Everyone, YOU MUST go out and purchase this CD/DVD tomorrow...The day it comes out...I mean it...Go stand in line right now!

xoxoxo LAURA