Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kman retires from Club Space...

V. Barbarino

Guest RzO

wow, one of my favorites as cordial as they come, if this is true i will surely miss seeing/chatting with you when i come down. Kirk whatever you do I know it will be great. good luck no matter what bud!:)

Guest Mattivi

i swear rzo never met a person he didnt like at space, i wonder whats going on behind the scenes at space rizzdog! lol, cu at prydz!

Guest RzO
i swear rzo never met a person he didnt like at space, i wonder whats going on behind the scenes at space rizzdog! lol, cu at prydz!

Good people seem to attract good people, u know that Neil its why we are friends, shit you and I have been out there plenty in our day, always great times.:)

since i first went there (4 yrs ago) i have had some of the greatest nites in my life there, mind you i didn't know anyone, I simply have met alot of friends since then. When you go out often, naturally you start to recognize the people who make the place tick, the staff ultimately makes it what it is, they have alot to do to make my nite (and everyone else's) one to remember.

everyone knows me around these parts, i am just a regular guy who goes to a club to here a good tune (i had to use the club therapy analogy, such a meaningful track) in the process, normalcy will lead one to meet quality folks no matter what the venture, business or pleasure.

and yes there is no place like space, that is something i have garnered from attending, not like i work for them or something, this board is loaded with space employees and they all know me as just a happy patron. I'm thankful that i have been a part of such a great place. Natalie, i liked your clarification :D

Now not to divert from the thread, which is about Kirk, who is dear to many in this community.

See everyone on the terrace this sunday:cool:

Guest Mattivi
Good people seem to attract good people, u know that Neil its why we are friends, shit you and I have been out there plenty in our day, always great times.:)

since i first went there (4 yrs ago) i have had some of the greatest nites in my life there, mind you i didn't know anyone, I simply have met alot of friends since then. When you go out often, naturally you start to recognize the people who make the place tick, the staff ultimately makes it what it is, they have alot to do to make my nite (and everyone else's) one to remember.

everyone knows me around these parts, i am just a regular guy who goes to a club to here a good tune (i had to use the club therapy analogy, such a meaningful track) in the process, normalcy will lead one to meet quality folks no matter what the venture, business or pleasure.

and yes there is no place like space, that is something i have garnered from attending, not like i work for them or something, this board is loaded with space employees and they all know me as just a happy patron. I'm thankful that i have been a part of such a great place. Natalie, i liked your clarification :D

Now not to divert from the thread, which is about Kirk, who is dear to many in this community.

See everyone on the terrace this sunday:cool:

totally agree. ive been going since 01' and ive had some of the best nights of my life at that place too, and all my best friends from the south florida area i met at space. seriously all of them! and like you there has never been a time i walked out of there an unhappy customer, i always have a good time. the staff, although not as good as years past, is still one of the best in the business and ive never had a problem like some of these knuckleheads that come on here and TA and bitch about the place. god forbid, if that place ever shuts down, it will be a sad sad day in this clubkids life. its still my favorite club and it always will be. Cheers to Space! Not sure i know Kirk personnally, sure i would probably recognize him tho, but best of luck to ya!

Guest Ariel

We wish the best of luck to one of the most professional door personalities in the game.

Now that you have more time, maybe a K set sometime soon???? ;)

Guest MIAMIROCKSTAR

Ive known k since the first party i ever threw which was girls gone wild @ space and ever since then k and the rest of the space family as treated me like there own wish you the best and don't forgot about us.