Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Things just keep getting worse!!!

peache5030

I really need to ramble on about how things just are not getting better for me....

To begin with..im getting laid off on Monday...sooo now that I know this..i have to come to work and act like this is not the scariest feeling ive ever had..i have to pay rent..and bills...and school...damn!!! Ive been on my own for 8 years now and this is the first time i am dealing with this shit.. And i def. do not have mommy and daddy for help...soo its just me...

School--- a whole another issue..i cant concentrate b/c of my other worries soo im doing the worst ive ever done...I dont even want to go to school at all...

To top it all off..the guy i was seeing decided he was tooo YOUNG to have such strong feelings...WHAT BULLSHIT!!! he is the one who pressured us into a realtionship in the first place...he claims he is scared of all of the emotions attached to US..oh please!!!

So now im going to crawl into bed and never ever come out!!!!! OK..i just needed to vent alittle..thanks

------------------

round640.jpg

I am not afraid of tomorrow. I have seen yesterday and I love today.

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

Awww honey...I feel you...But try and keep your head up. I know it seems like there is no hope now, no light at the end of the tunnel...But I swear to you, you will be ok. I go through this atleast once a month but somehow it all works out in the end. The best thing you can do is try to relax, dont get yourself so stressed out and keep going...YOU WILL BE OK!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

thanks..but you know how it is..it doesnt ever seem like it will get better...

I hate WORK!! SCHOOL!! and MEN!!!! lol

------------------

round640.jpg

I am not afraid of tomorrow. I have seen yesterday and I love today.

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..