Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Laurent Garnier @ Shine - Friday, November 16th

Guest Major

Guest ramon
saw laurent play a back to back set @ rex with jeff mills in '04. was surprised how small the club itself was. looking at it from the outside i thought it would be massive. music was great though.

damn that must've rather fuckin special.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest djjoncowan
damn that must've rather fuckin special.

i heard the rex is sick... small club with a big room dark sick vibe.... would love too see laurent there....

Guest ramon
buddy of mine just saw Laurent in Chicago

said laurent was just nasty

fuckers didnt inform he was in chitown

he played spybar last night.

Guest djjoncowan
he played spybar last night.

my buddy oliver moldan played spy bar last weekend.. tells me its one of the nicest venues he's ever played.... - bring on the french master - Laurent Garnier

Guest ramon
my buddy oliver moldan played spy bar last weekend.. tells me its one of the nicest venues he's ever played.... - bring on the french master - Laurent Garnier

yeah spybar is dope .. low ceilings good sound and a nice crowd.

saw one+one there back in may.

dino's good people.

oscar's playing there soon again.

Guest djjoncowan
honestly hope he drops Man With The Red Face ~ tune takes off!

wicked tune.... we actually dropped that at blue friday for seb's b-day..... bring on mr garnier - less than a week - woo hoo!!!:)

Guest djjoncowan

just fyi - stryke - 10-1am

LAURENT GARNIER - 1-5am (4 hour extended set!!)

all guest lists honored until midnight so arrive early..... get your tickets now for only $15 at www.wanttickets.com/shine

pre sale will insure entry and this event will fill to capacity... get tickets while you can......:)

Guest djjoncowan

just spoke with mike bindra in NYC (made events and one of the owners of original twilo) - anyways, Laurent played for him this weekend and he claims it was the best set he's heard in the last 10 years - now I am really excited.... 4 1/2 days - get tickets at $15 pre sale - www.wanttickets.com/shine

Guest RzO
just spoke with mike bindra in NYC (made events and one of the owners of original twilo) - anyways, Laurent played for him this weekend and he claims it was the best set he's heard in the last 10 years - now I am really excited.... 4 1/2 days - get tickets at $15 pre sale - www.wanttickets.com/shine

I spoke to someone who works for made and she told me the same thing.

I cant wait to hear this guy finally, its one of those rare opportunities that one should never miss. With Greg opening, a great nite of music. Ill be there at 10 :D

Guest djjoncowan

this just in....

the balance record pool boys, villo, muggles and Luis diaz plus Phrankadelic will be joining adam singer in the lounge..... this show just got that much better...... see you all friday!!! LAURENT GARNIER:):):)

on a side note we lost a good friend to the miami dance scene this past week and on friday we will pay tribute to Chad Summerlin (RIP) via a video pictoral throughout the night... - he has been a part of this scene since the very start and anyone who knew him, loved him - the nicest guy and biggest heart in the world.... why is it always the good ones who are taken from us??? - chad will always be with us in heart, soul, and spirit - we will always love you friend...

on a side note we lost a good friend to the miami dance scene this past week and on friday we will pay tribute to Chad Summerlin (RIP) via a video pictoral throughout the night... - he has been a part of this scene since the very start and anyone who knew him, loved him - the nicest guy and biggest heart in the world.... why is it always the good ones who are taken from us??? - chad will always be with us in heart, soul, and spirit - we will always love you friend...

he was definitely a ray of light, an incredible person. he will be very missed. sara and i will be there.:)

Guest michael^heaven

Sorry to hear about Chad! I never had a chance to meet him but a loss is always a sad occassion. Prayers & thoughts!

Guest Fez
::Laurent Garnier @ Cielo - 10.11.07::

y-8-bxTKBfY

garnier sold out @ Cielo last weekend, i went there friday for Luke and saturday...2 amazing nights

Shine's just a different feel. but good luck though, Garnier is going to rock da house.

Guest djjoncowan
garnier sold out @ Cielo last weekend, i went there friday for Luke and saturday...2 amazing nights

Shine's just a different feel. but good luck though, Garnier is going to rock da house.

is the different feel a good or bad thing?? just curious... always love the publics input... we are definitely psyched for LAURENT:)