Laurent Garnier @ Shine - Friday, November 16th

Guest Major

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest djjoncowan
Jon...check your PMs.smpn5.gif

just saw it... not a prob... will get you a rate and hit you back asap... see you on the 16th brother.... the room will also get you comp access to the event... that holds true for all shine events so anyone coming in from out of town you gain comp access to all shine events INCLUDING WMC....:)

Guest RzO
gonna be lotsa fun...heard some of the north/central fla crew is even coming down for this too =)

glad to see u will be playing, its been a lil while! :)

Guest stryke303

i've been quite mute as of late. but, i wanted to join in and voice how excited and honoured i am to be playing alongside laurent. thanks to jon and crew for having me on this special night.

best,

stryke

Guest djjoncowan
i've been quite mute as of late. but, i wanted to join in and voice how excited and honoured i am to be playing alongside laurent. thanks to jon and crew for having me on this special night.

best,

stryke

greg, the honor is ours to have you play for us. hopefully this is the start of something regular.... Laurent plus stryke = spectacular:)

Guest tbooty

2002091354986964367_rs.jpg

One of the first real serious dj sets i'd ever seen was Laurent Garnier @ Rex Club Paris back in 1993 and to this day it's the one i'll always remember. He completely blew me away, opened up my mind to all kinds of music and had a huge influence on what i do today.

We are very excited to be involved in this. Laurent has not been around these parts in quite some time.

He was going to do an F:com party with us for WMC back in 2002 and wound up not coming over because of whole 911 thing. This is a very rare treat! For all you new jack dance music heads that are not familiar take note *This is one show you do not want to miss!!!

Guest skywalker01
One of the first real serious dj sets i'd ever seen was Laurent Garnier @ Rex Club Paris back in 1993 and to this day it's the one i'll always remember.

saw laurent play a back to back set @ rex with jeff mills in '04. was surprised how small the club itself was. looking at it from the outside i thought it would be massive. music was great though.