Guest Major

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest djjoncowan
this is gonna be one hell of a show !!!

:)

can you believe he mostly still plays vinyl with the occasional cd?? a dj's dj.... ;) - he's coming with two boxes of vinyl from what his management is telling me.... 3 decks and 3 cdj's requested - gonna be sick

Guest djjoncowan
just got a text from TAMPA.

OMG LAURENT FTW!!

bring it on... as a music fan i've never looked forward to an event more. he is the one dj i've wanted too see again for over a decade.... 2 days and counting:D

Guest joec

holy crap.

if he plays half as good as he did in tampa last night, you folks are in for a real treat.

garnier has officially moved into the #1 spot in my book.

wow.

simply wow.

Guest djjoncowan
holy crap.

if he plays half as good as he did in tampa last night, you folks are in for a real treat.

garnier has officially moved into the #1 spot in my book.

wow.

simply wow.

the more i hear, the more excited i get... this is going to be amazing!!!

Guest mr. wilkins
the more i hear, the more excited i get... this is going to be amazing!!!

enjoy it Jon... BEST night of music I have heard in over a decade (and I left early at 1:45...lol)

Guest joec

attention: to those of you attending the miami show...

do NOT miss one minute of laurent's set - he started dropping bombs from the very first record on... i strongly suggest you get two drinks about 15 minutes before he goes on and make your way to the center of the dancefloor.

i say get two drinks because you will not want to leave the floor.

have fun kids!!!!!

Guest mbongiovi
keep getting calls from everyplace he's played... this is going to be sick..... less than 24 hrs and IT"S ON!!!!!!!!

Damn, so upset I'm gonna miss this.

Jon, what time are playing on Sat.?

Guest JoeBudious

TO THIS DAY

BEST BIG CLUB EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE

L GARNIER, SPACE (ORIGINAL IBIZA) PATIO, CARL COX'S B DAY , 2000 PEOPLE GOING NUTS 300 PEOPLE CRYING FOR JOY

AWESOME!!!

I was a young 23 year old then.

ie YOU GOTTA CHECK THIS OUT!!

Guest djjoncowan
TO THIS DAY

BEST BIG CLUB EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE

L GARNIER, SPACE (ORIGINAL IBIZA) PATIO, CARL COX'S B DAY , 2000 PEOPLE GOING NUTS 300 PEOPLE CRYING FOR JOY

AWESOME!!!

I was a young 23 year old then.

ie YOU GOTTA CHECK THIS OUT!!

same for me.... was a young 18 years old doing a summer abroad in ireland... after hearing rumbling's of this crazy music scene in the UK I headed over to manchester england to this place called the hacienda, the dj Laurent Garnier, the year 1994 - He is the reason I am in this scene - that night changed my life - I've tried to too get this guy to florida ever since and finally tomorrow it becomes reality. with this night being a memorial for our lost friend chad summerlin (rip), the joining of forces with long time friends tomas and joe from aquabooty, plus my first time working with stryke after a ten year plus friendship I can honestly say that I look forward to tomorrow night almost more than anything I can think of... I hope you will all join me for the DJ's DJ and the gathering of many family and friends - lets welcome LAURENT GARNIER back to miami and give him the show he deserves - see you all tomorrow

pre sale tickets only 15 dollars until 5pm tomorrow - www.wanttickets/shine