Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Laurent Garnier @ Shine - Friday, November 16th

Guest Major

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest phrankadelic

i don't get to go out that often anymore, but what a great night of music! jon, HUGE thanks for the hospitality and for bringing such a quality night to miami. garnier had us all on musical journey all night long.

Guest AlanS

A little late here... . but cheers to Jon and crew, and thanks for putting this event together. This was a night I thought I would never see in Miami, and it was a very memorable one at that.

Shouts to Adam and Phrank as well, for holding down the lounge with some nice downtempo to start the evening. And another shout to two my favorite bartenders :)

Guest irishboy

Any recordings of the set,he's over here next month,not sure whether to go as James Zab is on a few days later.Might go to both as its Xmas,any reviews from gig?

Guest NicoleC

A bit late, but here are a couple of my pictures from the evening. The rest of my photo gallery is on Resident Advisor.

What an amazing set...glad I followed Ramon's lead and stayed through until the end!

I have some videos, but I haven't even downloaded them yet. Hopefully soon...

IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_0232.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg