Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny T back in Miami???

nightclubcritic

Danny at Suite?? Isn‘t that a VIP bottle place? I don‘t $2,000 for bottles and VIP tables. Last time I went to Suite, it was for Erick Morillo. I waited outside for an hour and half, eventually to be told that my boyfriend couldn’t come in. He then had to pay for 4 girls to come in with him at 100 each. The French guy at the door…..well…he’s not so nice, but you all know that I’m sure.

Maybe if they had a dance floor and allowed normal people in I’d go. Wait a minute! Doesn’t Danny Hate VIP bottle clubs anyways???? Danny should be anywhere but Suite. What ever happened to TWILO. That had a dance floor, Why does he keep playing in these small venues?

Ever since he left space to go to envy or warehouse or whatever that disaster was its been downhill for him. 2 months ago he performed at a warehouse party in Downtown and less than 20 people showed up. What is he doing back in Miami again anyways? Didn’t he just trash us on his site? Does anyone have a copy of that post? He made it clear he HATED Miami.

I have no love for Danny T. “T†for Time……Time for you to go back to NYC and leave us alone!

Guest RzO

well if u looked on this board in the thread Biz posted about the party there are presales for $30, go buy some and stop complaining ffs. The party is Biz's birthday so what is the issue with Danny playing it. gsus people love to complain.

Personally i love suite, its a great intimate venue. I am excited to see 6 hrs of the maestro there. :cool:

well if u looked on this board in the thread Biz posted about the party there are presales for $30, go buy some and stop complaining ffs. The party is Biz's birthday so what is the issue with Danny playing it. gsus people love to complain.

Personally i love suite, its a great intimate venue. I am excited to see 6 hrs of the maestro there. :cool:

Come on buddy, DT bashed clubs such as Suite just a few months ago, now he's playing one.. DT needs to retire..

Guest RzO
Come on buddy, DT bashed clubs such as Suite just a few months ago, now he's playing one.. DT needs to retire..

i thought he bashed the whole downtown scene with all the crackheads?

I dont remember the whole post, so i could be wrong but for people who want to see DT in miami, thanks to Biz and Suite, he is coming. Not to mention there are presales to the event which is pretty cool imo. DT retire, come on barbs u know that he will keep on going as long as he is healthy. I was never a big DT fan, and im not trying to say i am now, i only first saw him last year and 3 times since then. All that the people said were true, he can play so many types of music in a nite and put it all together so nicely.

My point is that this person is complaining about a party, i don't care what others say, its still a party lets be happy about it!

I know i will have fun.

Guest ramon
Last few times i've heard him were terrible. My dos centavos.

I thought he was damn good when we saw him at Pacha last year but that's just me. :)

Guest thelurker
I thought he was damn good when we saw him at Pacha last year but that's just me. :)

His set @ Budious' warehouse has been the best so far this year. Insane.

Guest ramon

that was one of the best times ive heard him that's for sure.

Guest musicalmissionary

The last 4 Danny Tenaglia parties I've been to (all within the last 12 months) have been AWESOME!!!

Note: I formed my opinion with total disregard to the profitability of said parties

Guest tijuanarave

Of course Danny T is going to complaint and raise hell and then a few months later he's back. Why wouldn't he be like that... he's a gay man that thinks he's a diva... everywhere he goes he is always bitching and complaining about something.

But at the end of the night he is Danny Tenaglia and you never know what might happen if he gets inspired to play an amazing set.

Guest mande

Haters Haters. Lovely how this thread was started by someone who just signed up to cooljunkie.

Danny played at Suite during the conference and it was one helluva party. Biz has managed to bring in extra sound and his crowd for the Behrouz / Danny T. parties are not your average models and bottles crowd but a mix of musicially educated people.

I for one, welcome Danny with open arms to Miami and look forward to some great parties with him here. I heard he's got some great stuff in the works.

Guest ICON
Danny at Suite?? Isn‘t that a VIP bottle place? I don‘t $2,000 for bottles and VIP tables. Last time I went to Suite, it was for Erick Morillo. I waited outside for an hour and half, eventually to be told that my boyfriend couldn’t come in. He then had to pay for 4 girls to come in with him at 100 each. The French guy at the door…..well…he’s not so nice, but you all know that I’m sure.

Maybe if they had a dance floor and allowed normal people in I’d go. Wait a minute! Doesn’t Danny Hate VIP bottle clubs anyways???? Danny should be anywhere but Suite. What ever happened to TWILO. That had a dance floor, Why does he keep playing in these small venues?

Ever since he left space to go to envy or warehouse or whatever that disaster was its been downhill for him. 2 months ago he performed at a warehouse party in Downtown and less than 20 people showed up. What is he doing back in Miami again anyways? Didn’t he just trash us on his site? Does anyone have a copy of that post? He made it clear he HATED Miami.

I have no love for Danny T. “T†for Time……Time for you to go back to NYC and leave us alone!

A. TWILO was a GAY club... not that im against gays but prefer not to dance with 1000 sweaty dudes with their shirts off.

B.. stop hatin' because i find it very odd that your first post ever on CJ is to hate a party. Not many "girls" have the balls to post like this for the first time... so it is my understanding that this is probably a promoter from another club acting like a little bitch.

And.. if you would have read Biz' thread a while ago.. this is for Biz's Birthday.. so shut the fuck up and deal with it.

Guest Fabre80

Hey all I might not reply or write to much in here but I am aware of all the DJ's and parties around Miami etc.. I just wanted to leave my opinion about DT and this Thread. I have heard manny DJ's here and elsewere in U.S yet anywere foreign but all i can say is that DT is probably one of my favorites if not my #1 DJ for manny reasons, to me is a privilege to go hear this guy. I remenber the parties at Twilo and the sounds the he provided to everyone were awesome and unique. There is simply no local DJ here in Miami that can touch his skills, hell it was very sad how Twilo closed and no one started going for his resindency that he maintained for 2 months or so. I hope Tenaglia keeps coming here until he stops what he does best.

Guest MissDigital

he was good at the ware house but i've heard better from him

he played in DR not too long ago ... lets just say the dominicans were not happy ... yet in previous years they adored him... so i guess its a toss up

i still wanna go its danny ...living legend and over all damn good dj

Guest MissDigital

theres a 15 min rule..

if u wait for more then 15 mins to get in LEAVE!!!

there were waaaaaaaay.... more than 20 ppl at that warehouse party... besides its more about the vibe than the number of people that show up

what good is a party thats packed full of meat heads... i perfer a smaller intimate venue with people who truly love music over a big party any day

the vibe in that warehouse with danny was truly amazing that night/day...

Guest tekniQz

Whoever is bitching about a great dj spinning in Miami is a douche and we shouldn't ever let them in a party ever again.

lol

Just kidding but not really. As my french counterpart would say (If i ony had dat power)!!

j/k

Whoever posted this bring you and your boyfriend to the corner of 53 and 22nd in Downtown Miami at exactly 3am no later!!

hahahahaha

Guest LeVeL
A. TWILO was a GAY club... not that im against gays but prefer not to dance with 1000 sweaty dudes with their shirts off.

Your wrong..it was a Gay Club but on Fridays when DT specifically played, it wasn't Gay Night so that has nothing to do with it. So I dont know where you got the 1,000 sweaty dudes from but from what I remember there it was not Gay Night when DT played.

Guest LeVeL

I applaud the person who started this thread for speaking her mind, lately on Cooljunkie kissing ass has gone up on a all-time high, its great to hear a difference in opinion.

Only because you back the person who is throwing the party and DJ doesn't mean others have to too. But DT has lately been playing more of the VIP venues, the guy played Mansion before a bunch of times aside from Twilo.

If the DJ no longer has a problem playing for a VIP venue then why should u.

Guest Buck White
for speaking her mind, lately on Cooljunkie kissing ass has gone up on a all-time high, its great to hear a difference in opinion.

Lev, how do you know it's a girl ? lol j/k. Has kissing ass really gone up ? A few recent threads have fallen just short of all out warfare.

Guest LeVeL
Lev, how do you know it's a girl ? lol j/k. Has kissing ass really gone up ? A few recent threads have fallen just short of all out warfare.

I can feel the estrogen coming out of her post...yes, kissing ass has gone up, dj worshipping, club owner worshipping and promoter worshipping is so lame...

Guest karenmartin

yeah yeah yeah miss new junkie. super desubicada!!