Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The most unanswered threads....

Guest slamminshaun

Guest slamminshaun

I'm a geeky banker, a numbers guy....so I'm looking down the list of threads to see who has the most threads with absolutely no replies, and it looks like the winner is Trancepriest. Congratulations on posting threads nobody cares about. You are the winner!

Guest trancepriest
I'm a geeky banker, a numbers guy....so I'm looking down the list of threads to see who has the most threads with absolutely no replies, and it looks like the winner is Trancepriest. Congratulations on posting threads nobody cares about. You are the winner!

Thank you.. thank you. The attention I get from you is all worth it. I am honored you have the time in your day to run statistics on my post. To have you thinking about me at work is such a precious thing. It really touches my heart and makes me feel special. Thank you for being my admirer. Lots of Love --- TP

Guest swirlundergrounder

Posting threads that no ones replies to is a lot better than posting threads that make the poster look like a complete idiot and has smart people such as myself 'cough cough' reply to, contradict them and in most cases correct them... lol

Guest Buck White
Posting threads that no ones replies to is a lot better than posting threads that make the poster look like a complete idiot and has smart people such as myself 'cough cough' reply to, contradict them and in most cases correct them... lol

Indeed.

Guest web_norah
Though I will say in his defense that sometimes his threads spur the most intense debate.

quality always wins over quantity

Shaun you must be really bored at work...

Guest trancepriest

I really do feel popular. Lately I've been winning all kinds of awards on here. I'm so well spoken of and held in high regards. This makes up for all the years I wasted in high school being a nerd. I have to admit it was a hard struggle going through the rough patch of being called a homosexual, unpatriotic and finally a terrorist... but now I feel so accepted. Everyone knows me and loves me. What I have here is so special and I thank you all for your love, attention and close friendship. Moments like this I could really cry.

Guest clubchicky

what??? you're a geeky banker...

Guest drlogic

Hey TP,,,u'r ma' boy blue!!!!!!

lol

I don't know what I'd do on these threads w/ out you. Out of most of my critics, you actually inspire me to stay on my game when playing w/ crazy libz.

Most others bore me......but not you...BIG UP, SOLDIER!

Guest trancepriest
Hey TP,,,u'r ma' boy blue!!!!!!

lol

I don't know what I'd do on these threads w/ out you. Out of most of my critics, you actually inspire me to stay on my game when playing w/ crazy libz.

Most others bore me......but not you...BIG UP, SOLDIER!

\

I really appreciate that DL. Thank you. :-)

Guest slamminshaun
yes, but did you consider the standard deviation in your research? what about the central limit theorem? i think not! and then of course, there's Chebyshev's inequality, which disproves your entire assertation. duh.

I used a 95% confidence interval and input my data into PHStat using a two-tail test....that should be good enough for these boards.