Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Woken up by roomate's sex alarm!!

covetoys

Anyone ever been enjoying a nice, rare night of peaceful sleep, when all the sudden, you are woken up the hee-hawing of your roomate with his/her latest conquest?

My roomate and his girlfriend have such explosive bed sessions, that I have feel as though I am listening to the Vienna Boys Choir. cwm21.gifcwm28.gif

damn that sucks, things to consider when rooming with someone else esp. someone u won't be sleeping with!!

------------------

Image-9.jpg

* i do both jay and jane, they make me feel the same, there's no shame to my game, i do both jay and jane *

~look into my eyes-think i want u-can't tell!~

That sucks. My old roomie used to tell me all the time how noisy me and my boyfriend are. And I was trying to be quiet, too! The bed would sometimes bang against his wall. Poor guy. I don't think we ever woke him in the middle of the night, tho.

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

I hear that .. im one of those noise banging people with there girl ....... heh one time in my room i smashed through the wall , sucks because thenext day i had to fix it and boy did i do a great job with a blow job after that ..

------------------

hmmmmmmmglowball.jpg

a>

-------------------------

<A HREF="mailto:

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com">

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com</A>

page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

I've the perfect solution.

Wanna give em' a run for their money? ;-)

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Yeah I know whatcha mean. Does it mean the super fuck fest is canceled though? Show must go on, true?

True.

*MWAH*

-Oo

Originally posted by covetoys:

Oh, I could definitly get louder than him and his girlfriend. We should do a super-fuck fest and keep them out of the house all the time.

Unfortunatly I'm too late. You know what I mean Madame Oo.

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen