Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So My Halloween Party Got Shut Down...

Guest coach

Guest coach

by Miami Beach Code Compliance. It wasn't really "my" party as in me throwing it, but it was my party as in I was there having a blast. So, I snagged the Code Compliance guy outside and asked what the deal was. He said they didn't have a permit. I figured there was something up with that because the three outfits throwing the party are experienced and well-respected and know about permits, so I checked the CC website to send them an email to see what the deal was. Except I couldn't find a direct email to the CC dep't (surprise?). So, I emailed all the commissioners, the mayor, and the technical support contact on the CC site. Today, I had several emails back from them all. Haven't had a chance to follow through, but I will tonight and post the details.

How was everyone else's Halloween weekend?

Guest pod

Bureaucratic nonsense in action. Typical of the governments around here. The permit was probably filed, if the people involved are on the up-and-up as you say they are, then it probably got 'lost' somewhere.

My weekend?

Drunken haze, although with costumed people around.

our house party in calle ocho was off the chain mostly salsa and hip hop music .. except for bob sinclair world hold on ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk

anyways neighbors called cops we had to lower music

on calle ocho no less people complain about loud music???

puhleaseeeeeeee :mad:

Guest JMT
my party got shut down by my meddling neighbor below me. it was 5:30am, so i guess she had a point...but....

16 people on a balcony will usually do it every time.

Guest djjoncowan
my party got shut down by my meddling neighbor below me. it was 5:30am, so i guess she had a point...but....

not my house.... LOL