Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THE DEFINITIVE PENIS SIZE SURVEY

rachel1997

For millennia, men the world over have been obsessed with penis size. Sly jokes, furtive glances in the locker room and wildly exaggerated claims of endowment convincingly suggest that "penis envy" is a decidedly male trait. Now, from the hinterland of Canada, a nerdy, pseudo-science minded individual invites you to participate in "The Definitive Penis Size Survey" which boldly dares to address the following perplexing questions:

what precisely is an "average" penis size?

can penis size be correlated with any other attribute?

are certain ethnic/racial groups more endowed than others?

to what extent are men dissatisfied with their size?

Click here to find out more:

http://www.connection.com/~dickie/quest.html

smile.gif

PS do not do this at work!

------------------

DarthTweetz.jpgrun.gif

Guest xfactor834

Before MrDick jumps on this topic with a 65 page dissertation on cock size...here are some truths...

Average dick size = 5-6 inches hard

Attributes = Usually, men with larger hands and larger feet have longer dicks. BUT...this can't be confused with a cause and effect relationship. It's not BECAUSE a guy has big feet or big hands that he's well endowed. They just happen to go hand in hand

Ethnic stereotypes = The saying that Asians have smaller cocks and blacks have bigger cocks is completely untrue. It's merely a pseudo-proved stereotype. When we think of a black guy, we say, "Damn, Shaq must have a 14 inch horse cock"...or "Jackie Chan has a pencil dick"...that's all crap.

The Chinese guy around the corner may have the biggest dick anyone's ever seen.

And the guy playing ball down the street may have a 3 inch pecker.

It's all a matter of how you look at it.

The topic's all yours MrDick...let 'em have it =)

cwm30.gifcwm20.gifcwm16.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

nice.jpg

Don't fly too high on borrowed wings

LOL, XFactor hit the nail on the coffin

------------------

R.I.T.M.sig.gif

Respect the Floori.d.a. scene!

windmill.jpg

Believe.

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

-------------------------

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

-------------------------

Well, to sort of add to the racial stereotype argument, I believe that black men, while not necessarily more well endowed, generally have a larger penis when flaccid. I think overall, it has more to do with overall body size. A guy that's 7 foot tall, is probably gonna have a bigger dick than a guy that's 5 feet tall. those are extremes, but they also tie into the race factor. Asians are on average shorter than an average black person.

------------------

cwm42.gif

Peace,

-=808=-

.:J:.

LETS GO METS!!!

so why is it the women were so willing to talk about their boobs and or implants, yet this thread only has 3 responses?

Now I know everyone can see what us chicks have and for you guys well, it's a little more difficult, but come on...we wanna know!!!

------------------

You're only young once

Originally posted by dale77:

so why is it the women were so willing to talk about their boobs and or implants, yet this thread only has 3 responses?

Now I know everyone can see what us chicks have and for you guys well, it's a little more difficult, but come on...we wanna know!!!

what do you want some general lengths? If you want to know # sure what the hell..

im 6'6 250lbs wear a size 13 shoe and am 7.5 - 8" cut. Is that what you want to know?

cwm20.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm20.gifcwm12.gif

Originally posted by blueguy808:

A guy that's 7 foot tall, is probably gonna have a bigger dick than a guy that's 5 feet tall. those are extremes, but they also tie into the race factor. Asians are on average shorter than an average black person.

I don't think that is true... I met a 6'6 guy a while back that his dick was way smaller then my guys 5'3 frame.... figure that one out....

------------------

DarthTweetz.jpgrun.gif

Originally posted by dale77:

Boobs are boobs. They're on the outside so everyone can tell what size they are. Asking a dick size is like asking how deep is your pussy? It's a bit more intimate.

------------------

*i'm in love with the modern world*

Originally posted by roadrunner:

Boobs are boobs. They're on the outside so everyone can tell what size they are. Asking a dick size is like asking how deep is your pussy? It's a bit more intimate.

SO.

Call me crazy, but isn't this the sex board??? Since when do people not get intimate down here?

I'm willing to bet a lot of guys are afraid to admit their true size.

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

Guest xfactor834

Thanks MrDick

Just holding the fort down while you were away =)

Always a pleasure

------------------

nice.jpg

Don't fly too high on borrowed wings

I'm about 6'2-6'3 210 over 7", haven't measured it. I'm pretty sure I used to be bigger though, like a little over 8". It depends on the situation also. Sometimes you get much more harder than others and thus bigger. And plus, people have different ways of measuring. Supposedly youre supposed to measure from the outside, from the balls to tip. (that's from either Maxim or one of the Men's Health or Fitness, etc.)

------------------

"We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams...

We are the movers and shakers

Of the world forever, it seems"

Let's close our eyes and walk across the sky...

Music is My Life, It's the Jooooooooooooy I have insiiiiide!!!

Romeo1733@aol.com (don't ask lol)

Tee Hee....I hope he doesnt see this but the dude Im with now is like 6 1/2 - 7 inches.... biggrin.gif

My ex was a horse though....I tried many times to measure his dick but he just wouldnt let me....... I think 7 inches is a good size. Since the average length of the vagina is about 7-8 inches......

cwm30.gif

------------------

~*Liz*~

~* conformity = disloyalty*~

Alien-05.gif