Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Eric Prydz@Space!!

Guest Mattivi

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Philip

have to repeat it: Dana was great! tore a page out of Gerber's playbook. off the top of my head, best hour of music i remember hearing on the patio

Patrick M was enjoyable as well

Guest JMT
so what the hell, is it pryda? or prydz? are these just typos? i'm so confused. maybe i should've gone, to sort this all out. dammit.

yes, you should have.

pryda is one of his monikers.

i agree about Patrick M. i think he is vastly underrated.

Guest Untouchable Chino
yes, you should have.

pryda is one of his monikers.

i agree about Patrick M. i think he is vastly underrated.

incredible night and morning period..that PRYDS marathon was incredible.. his 2 hour set at CAMEO was just like a tease of what he had in store for us at the SPACE patio..his opening DJ..wow..just that..awesome..and i couldnt agree more...PATRICK M is very under rated..one of the best deejays out there in my opinion..

Guest cire

Dudes and dudettes, I have been buying his records for the last couple months like hotcakes. This guy makes some incredible music, on his labels Pryda, Cirez D and Pryda and Friends etc. I am so pissed I missed him this past Friday here in the ATL! Damn good music though, people I have been able to play it for have loved it.

Guest pod

It was good to see a nice variety of people out that morning. One of the occasions where I saw people from the party squad and the music contingent out (gasp!) having a good time and not sweating the track selection too hardcore.

Guest RzO
incredible night and morning period..that PRYDS marathon was incredible.. his 2 hour set at CAMEO was just like a tease of what he had in store for us at the SPACE patio..his opening DJ..wow..just that..awesome..and i couldnt agree more...PATRICK M is very under rated..one of the best deejays out there in my opinion..

I wondered where you went? I came back up and you must have dipped. As always fun from cameo to space, thanks again, always fun times we have, till next time....:cool:

the robin s-show me love vox bootleg was over arnos cost-magenta, i remember thinking that the background sounded to familiar. Another brilliant track mix by him.

Guest ICON
Exactly, i arrived exactly 2 hours into his set.At about 8-8:15 until i ran into you.Good seeing you too man.It was like the old days.LOL.

I'm not saying he was bad at all.I don't say things like that about dj's because that's completly subjective to the listener.Dj's have a hard job when spinning on the terrace to people whom i think are the most informed about music in Miami.

I will say however that he had the crowd enjoying his set which is all you can ask for but then again i have yet to see a crowd dislike a dj on the terrace.

Except Behrouz which i saw droves of people leaving as his set went on about a year ago.Scary night i tell you.That was the only time i've said anything negative about a dj.

Anyway that being said it just seemed like he didnt spin anything sounding like my favorite of his producer titles Cyrez D.That to me i think is my main reasoning for being a little less than impressed about his set.I've herd sets from the guy before.I just think that he has better in him.Which is the reason why i think i was expecting more.

I'm sorry if i come off like a dick it's just my thoughts and i will take critisism for it i'm sure but i'm just calling it like i see it.

Although I did have a good time though, which like i've said before is the main thing to me.

You gotta realize too that it was his first time spining on the terrace. Hell, it is his first tour in USA from what I have heard and I do know that he played several venues in the USA before his 2 Miami gigs, so perhaps he played shit that worked well for him in the other USA venues (which might be considered old/outdated for people in Miami)? Maybe he just played it safe, who knows. I heard it was a kickass night for sure!

Guest JMT
the robin s-show me love vox bootleg was over arnos cost-magenta, i remember thinking that the background sounded to familiar. Another brilliant track mix by him.

arno cost & arias (feat. robin s) - show me magenta (axwell & prydz edit)

agree, one of the many highlights of the set.

Guest Alan T.

Enjoyed his set tremendously! GREAT BEATS MOST OF THE TIME-AND That Vangelis "Chariots of Fire" snippet was WO!W--ALL I CAN SAY IS: THE TRACK THAT HAD THE VOX FROM FIRST CHOICE'S -"LET NO MAN PUT US UNDER"-IT'S NOT OVER -----HAS BEEN ON MY MIND SINCE!! CAUSE I NEED, CAUSE I WANTCHA, GOTTA HAVE YA------I NEED THIS ID ! BEEN A WHILE SINCE I'VE WALKED AWAY FROM A SET WITH THE NEED FOR A TRACK THIS BAD!

VERY REFRESHING! :)

Guest pale blue dot

a fantastic producer, that goes without saying... i just found his terrace set to be pretty weak... every time that it sounded like he was about to start bringing the business, he would let me down... i thought he more or less pussed out... only my opinion, though

thank god that "you know who" is coming friday

Guest ramon
so what the hell, is it pryda? or prydz? are these just typos? i'm so confused. maybe i should've gone, to sort this all out. dammit.

pryda , prydz , cirez-d the man has a few production guises :)

don't even get me started when he starts collaborating.

Guest ramon
arno cost & arias (feat. robin s) - show me magneta (axwell & prydz edit)

definitely one of the hilights of the set.

Guest RzO
arno cost & arias (feat. robin s) - show me magneta (axwell & prydz edit)

yah was my favorite part, but i liked it all. The song alan just spoke of was really good, thanks for putting up the vocal and reinvigorating my fried brain. Im sure its one of his secret lil rmx/ edits. Would like to hear that again.:)

Guest JMT
you should've brought your little notepad & pen, like you usually do.:P

i think you have me confused with someone else. i can't carry a pen in my pocket, i'm afraid it will puncture my scrotum.

Guest peterp

this is one set that i will kick my self in the ass for not going ................damn wish i could of been there.............hope he comes again soon.

Guest Philip

after reading Ramon's post i realized this opener is Dana as in Dana Bergquist. ive been listening to this guys sets for a long time - in fact i even posted a couple of his sets in the music forum/section last year. nice to see him on tour. ive always thought he was pretty decent. he plays a good house set as well

Guest pod

It was a party, through and through. Dana (thank you Pato, Ramon), Eric and Patrick delivered music people could dance to, drink to, and enjoy. And that is why you should go out.

Guest tekniQz

This is the last thing will say about this issue.

I never said Prydz was bad.I just didn't think he was great.

Lastly think it's pretty funny how people change what they will say to sound as if they know more about something.I know some poeple that told me one thing when i was at the party then posted and said something completly diffrent just to stay on good terms with people.

Funny how politics work in the EDM scene.

Funny.