Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Eric Prydz@Space!!

Guest Mattivi

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cosmigonon

I had a great time, good to see the usual peeps, party was fun , music didn't impress me at all, started really slow, then it would pick up sometimes, only to go down again. I'll take Patrick M any time of the day.

Now I'm really excited to see Boris, Chus & Ceballos and Sánchez, I'm gonna be in tribal heaven... =)

Guest tekniQz
I wondered where you went? I came back up and you must have dipped. As always fun from cameo to space, thanks again, always fun times we have, till next time....:cool:

the robin s-show me love vox bootleg was over arnos cost-magenta, i remember thinking that the background sounded to familiar. Another brilliant track mix by him.

I had a great time, good to see the usual peeps, party was fun , music didn't impress me at all, started really slow, then it would pick up sometimes, only to go down again. I'll take Patrick M any time of the day.

Now I'm really excited to see Boris, Chus & Ceballos and Sánchez, I'm gonna be in tribal heaven... =)

I completly agree.

I'm not saying the music was bad just it wasn't that great.I just think Sander is much better when it comes to that sound and plays newer tracks that people can't id every single one.

I just think Prydz is better than what he showed us because out of the 3 recent sets that i have from Prydz this was my least favorite by a loooong shot.No one can doubt that he played ultra concirvitive. Which is ok i guess it was his first time at Space but then again when Alex Orue spun there a couple months ago he was much better in my opinnion.

Guest Tobi-wan

This was one of my best times on the Terrace by far. It was good to hear the melodies and builds compared to the constant driving I have heard too many times. But it is true that to each their own in the opinion of the music. My only complaint was Prydz didn't play longer. With the club being open until 4 pm I thought he would play until closer til noon. He did play Cameo before and had to play Orlando Sunday night so I can understand.

I will say Patrick M brought it. I haven't heard him before but even though Prydz ended before 10 am Patrick kept us there until around 2 pm. I am not sure who came on and was tag teaming with him but he was like shoes in the dryer. I thought maybe they were just trying to get people to leave.

The crowd really made it a great time as well. This was my first non-WMC time at Space in about 2 years. We met a number of cool people as they where there to listen to music and have a good time. In the past people were rude and seemed to be there because they thought they were cool. We even had conversations with the staff and bartenders and they all were having a good time. I am definitely looking forward to another trip back before long.

Guest Seb

You people don't know what you're talkin bout (eh?), Prydz tore that patio to shreds, nuff said

Big up Respect to da one dem call Patrick M :)

Guest Untouchable Chino
You people don't know what you're talkin bout (eh?), Prydz tore that patio to shreds, nuff said

Big up Respect to da one dem call Patrick M :)

+1

Guest RzO

here is a nice lil treat i found on the internet.... you got to show me love

what a brilliant mix this is :cool:

I just watched it at work and it made my day a little better, i wanna go back! :)

Guest soozin

I liked prydz. not the best terrace set i have ever heard in my life (ive heard quite a few) but definitely on point, good tunes, some really stand out ones, good buildups, good remixes, kept the crowd going, etc. nice to hear something different as well.. more melodic synth and such.. i enjoyed myself alot, just wish he would have played longer!!!! Patrick M - always solid but i gotta say, sometiems i like him a lot, sometimes not so much. personally, I got kinda bored w/ his set this time after prydz but hey, thats just me. :)

...ps bring back sander!

Guest Untouchable Chino
here is a nice lil treat i found on the internet.... you got to show me love

what a brilliant mix this is :cool:

I just watched it at work and it made my day a little better, i wanna go back! :)

nice...cant wait for guetta..you ready or what..?

Guest karenmartin
Havent been to Space about a year or so this weekend made me a beliver again, left when the music stop playing

hehe so much what i think too..im a believer again!! ehehehehe the patio is filthy! yes!

but yet again yes prydz played it safe i agree

Guest Mattivi
This was one of my best times on the Terrace by far. It was good to hear the melodies and builds compared to the constant driving I have heard too many times. But it is true that to each their own in the opinion of the music. My only complaint was Prydz didn't play longer. With the club being open until 4 pm I thought he would play until closer til noon. He did play Cameo before and had to play Orlando Sunday night so I can understand.

I will say Patrick M brought it. I haven't heard him before but even though Prydz ended before 10 am Patrick kept us there until around 2 pm. I am not sure who came on and was tag teaming with him but he was like shoes in the dryer. I thought maybe they were just trying to get people to leave.

The crowd really made it a great time as well. This was my first non-WMC time at Space in about 2 years. We met a number of cool people as they where there to listen to music and have a good time. In the past people were rude and seemed to be there because they thought they were cool. We even had conversations with the staff and bartenders and they all were having a good time. I am definitely looking forward to another trip back before long.

this man knows what he is talking about. i agree too that it was nice to hear a more melodic sound(which i love) instead of the usual generic hard pounding beats that typify most patio sets i run into at space. im not a trainspotter like most on here, but i listen to my fair share of edm and personally i thought he played plenty of fresh shit. the overall vibe was rocking, people were dancing getting shittbagged, banged up... funny thats what i thought it was all about.

Guest tijuanarave
after reading Ramon's post i realized this opener is Dana as in Dana Bergquist. ive been listening to this guys sets for a long time - in fact i even posted a couple of his sets in the music forum/section last year. nice to see him on tour. ive always thought he was pretty decent. he plays a good house set as well

We finally know who he is...

This guy played an amazing set in San Diego when he opened for Prydz last month. I think we actually kind of liked his set better. Prydz just went on and played a bunch of anthems and all of his overplayed songs which people went crazy for (God do I miss the Miami crowds). We still had a good time with Prydz but Dana's music was much fresher and different.

Guest RzO
nice...cant wait for guetta..you ready or what..?

Always ready bud, Guetta is going to be alot of fun.:cool:

I too agree that Dana was playing some great tunes before Prydz, I was wondering who it was the whole time considering he was playing a bit melodic that early (to my liking:D).

A rocking good morning indeed. Im sure Guetta will have the terrace swimming with chicks. This fall and its parties have been great, looking forward to the next few weeks!

Guest tekniQz
We finally know who he is...

This guy played an amazing set in San Diego when he opened for Prydz last month. I think we actually kind of liked his set better. Prydz just went on and played a bunch of anthems and all of his overplayed songs which people went crazy for (God do I miss the Miami crowds). We still had a good time with Prydz but Dana's music was much fresher and different.

That was how i looked at Prydz's terrace set at Space.I liked it but i didn't think it was that great.Nothing new at all.I got accosted for saying that and told i didn't know what i was talking about just because i didn't think that it was the best set ever.I guess you have to like party Anthems to know what your talking about on Cooljunkie.

Funny.

Guest pod

Not really. I've been unsuccessfully trying to steer the conversations around here away from music nerd-dom.

Because at the end of the day, it's all about the drinking. So Zach, don't worry, you know what you're talking about according to me. And last time I checked, my opinions hold some weight around here.

Guest tekniQz
Not really. I've been unsuccessfully trying to steer the conversations around here away from music nerd-dom.

Because at the end of the day, it's all about the drinking. So Zach, don't worry, you know what you're talking about according to me. And last time I checked, my opinions hold some weight around here.

Thank's Dan.