Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No charges for 10 yr old! WTF!

Guest michael^heaven

Guest JMT
No I'm not alright... I'm not a pro athlete... about the only stereotype I fit is the big dick... albeit I rarely get to use it.

i guess the boys aren't as easily impressed these days.

Guest trancepriest
i guess the boys aren't as easily impressed these days.

Well I'm quite sure you are well aware of what kinds of dicks boys are impressed by.

Guest jbit
Whites on the other hand get high on all kinds of shit... even resorting to sniffing shit as earlier posted on this board. From my experience with most whites its like they need drugs genetically just to stay alive.

i think that classifies as a stereo type. Good job, you're one of us.

Guest coach
If the black race feels there are being treated unjustly be the legal system, maybe they should micromanage themselves to try and reverse the sterotype ...

*Among men, blacks (28.5%) are about six times more likely than whites (4.4%)

to be admitted to prison during their life.

*Among women, 3.6% of blacks and

0.5% of whites will enter prison at least once. (U.S. Department of Justice)

*Based on current rates of incarceration, an estimated 7.9% of black males

compared to 0.7% of white males will enter State of Federal prison by the

time they are age 20 and 21.4% of black males versus 1.4% of white males will

be incarcerated by age 30. (U.S. Department of Justice)

*The National Institute of Drug Abuse estimated that while 12 percent of drug

users are black, they make up nearly 50 percent of all drug possession

arrests in the U.S. (The Black and White of Justice, Freedom Magazine, Volume 128)

*According to the National Drug Strategy Network, although African Americans

make up less than one-third of the population in Georgia, the black arrest

rate for drugs is five times greater than the white arrest rate.

What you are missing is that these numbers could just as easily be representative of law enforcement bias, instead of ethnic tendancies.

Take this statistic for example:

*Based on current rates of incarceration, an estimated 7.9% of black males

compared to 0.7% of white males will enter State of Federal prison by the

time they are age 20 and 21.4% of black males versus 1.4% of white males will

be incarcerated by age 30. (U.S. Department of Justice)

All that says is that more black men are arrested and convicted, not that more are committing crimes. Hell, for all we know, whites are committing crimes at 10x the rate of blacks, but just aren't getting arrested or convicted. I'm not making that claim, of course, I'm just saying that your statistics do not disprove it.

Personally, I think that your statistics DO support TP's point more than your own, that blacks are persecuted more than whites. I believe a lot of those numbers do come from the fact that the legal system tends to be harsher on the black community than the white. Whether or not blacks commit more crimes than whites, I do not know, and your statistics do not tell us.

Guest LeVeL

I agree this is BS, if the kid would of been black he would of been sent to Juvee and if he was Latin he would of been deported..."dam it feels good to be a gangsta"

Guest cire
The black mans drug of choice is marijuana.

You must have missed the movies, American Gangster and New Jack City, hell even Sugar Hill, though the last 2 are loosely based on reality, the idea did not spring forth from thin air.

Guest trancepriest

There were a total of 1,376,792 state and local arrests for drug abuse violations in the United States during 2006. Of these drug abuse violation arrests, 63.6% of those arrested were white, 35.1% were black, 0.7% were Asian or Pacific Islander, and 0.6% were American Indian or Alaskan Native.9

In FY 2004, the U.S. Marshals Service arrested and booked 140,755 total suspects for Federal offenses, 23.6% of which were for drug offenses. Of these arrestees booked by the U.S. Marshals Service for drug offenses, 66.1% were white, 31.0% were black/African American, 0.1% were Indian/Alaska Natives and 1.9% were Asian/Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander. Also in FY 2004, the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) arrested 27,454 individuals. Of those arrested by the DEA, 67.7% were white, 29.2% were black/African American, 0.6% were Indian/Alaska Natives and 2.5% were Asian/Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander. Additionally, 42.4% of those arrested by the DEA in FY 2004 were Hispanic or Latino of any race.10

http://www.whitehousedrugpolicy.gov/drugfact/minorities/

If so much whites are getting arrested for drug violations... why are the jails crowded in disproportionately by blacks for drug offenses?

A National Vital Statistics Report found that 28,723 persons died of drug-induced causes in 2003. Of the drug-induced deaths, 3,527 were black, 2,358 were Hispanic and 22,245 were white.

http://www.whitehousedrugpolicy.gov/drugfact/minorities/

Even with the blatant racism in the criminal system towards blacks and black communities... look at the arrest rate for whites. But when you look at the people incarcerated in jail on drug offenses over 60% are black... lol. What the fuck is up with that?

Guest JMT
If so much whites are getting arrested for drug violations... why are the jails crowded in disproportionately by blacks for drug offenses?

now show me the stats on how many of those convicted were previous offenders, had criminal records, and/or hired their own lawyer.

Guest jbit
now show me the stats on how many of those convicted were previous offenders, had criminal records, and/or hired their own lawyer.

And to what degree was the offense, did the black guy get caught for possession of a dime bag weed or did he shoot someone while high on crack? Both are drug related crimes but with vastly different sentencing.