Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Something To Talk about...

Guest djqba

Guest DieselChik
Congrats..

but is Nocturnal officially where all the Space reject Dj' or fired dj's go for a gig?

Hmmm I was going to make this a private message but why not put you out there like the ass you just made yourself sound like....Maybe its your nature to be so rude....but did it ever occur to you that maybe they didn't get fired and maybe they quit? I suggest you chose your words correctly and get your information str8 before you make an ass out of yourself infront of all CJ....four great djs in one place....gigs are the last thing they need...I can't say much for your personality....

Whether at space or not they have fans and people who follow them wherever they go...BTW Space isn't the only venue to play if you want to be recognized...and love by fans for your hard work and music...there's isn't a place like space but its not the only place...tootles =o)

Guest knebula
Hmmm I was going to make this a private message but why not put you out there like the ass you just made yourself sound like....Maybe its your nature to be so rude....but did it ever occur to you that maybe they didn't get fired and maybe they quit? I suggest you chose your words correctly and get your information str8 before you make an ass out of yourself infront of all CJ....four great djs in one place....gigs are the last thing they need...I can't say much for your personality....

Whether at space or not they have fans and people who follow them wherever they go...BTW Space isn't the only venue to play if you want to be recognized...and love by fans for your hard work and music...there's isn't a place like space but its not the only place...tootles =o)

well said......

That was a very bad comment directed to a great guy/DJ

Guest DieselChik
well said......

That was a very bad comment directed to a great guy/DJ

Thank you thank you ::::bows down::::: lol I don't take shhhh from people specially when it comes to my best friend and my friends.... =o)

Guest tijuanarave

What can you expect form a person that uses that monkey thug for an avatar

Guest LeVeL

Don’t get your panties in a bunch momma...

I said congrats didn't I? It’s just a simple question, if you don’t like it, then you can comment on it, it’s a message board after all. I am not stopping you from idolizing your dj’s.

Guest DieselChik

A question is a question but that was a question with an indirect and ignorant comment.. I don't idolize...I just don't let anyone disrespect my friends....or "rejects" like you said...so how is that a question when you are refering them as "rejects" ...sure its a message board but no need to be rude....once you were rude something inside me snapped and I have a short fuse muah!!!

Guest LeVeL

I guess we can say his Contractual Obligation came to an end and like the rest of them..Cue, Roland, Stephen Luke, Ivano Bellini, Stryke; they have all gone to play Nocturnal once their obligation had ended and was no longer picked up...there are u happy..lol

Guest DieselChik
ahhh newbies.. level and barbarino are known to incite replies like that

just dont feed them let them say what they want lol

Hmmm newbie or not...no need to insult ppl by calling them rejects...I don't care who he is...

trust me level has irked me countless times in the past in the end its just a message board.

cant take it seriously... i used to take it seriously but why bother getting gray hairs..

parantula has their fan base.. they wont be swayed by comments like this

im sure they get a laugh about it when they see a comment like that

like they always say.. good or bad publicity =its publicity .. so thats a good thing

Guest DJ Christian

since when is playing nocturnal getting rejected? shit, most of the DJs in this city would be so lucky to get the chance to play a venue like that! i think it's actually a nicer venue than space, just not the same atmosphere and clout

Guest tijuanarave
since when is playing nocturnal getting rejected? shit, most of the DJs in this city would be so lucky to get the chance to play a venue like that! i think it's actually a nicer venue than space, just not the same atmosphere and clout

NICER THAN SPACE?!?!?.... aahhh... NO

Guest jkfunkee
\

have u actually ever been?

late,

j.