Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cooljunkie & futuremob pres Richie Hawtin @ PawnShop | 12.14.07 | 18+

Guest ramon

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seems to me like you have no idea of the business aspect of the club business either. theres ways of making things work, all you have to know is how, and know that you will.

get biz' cock out of your mouth while you type please, thanks.

Dude, why you hating on Biz??? It's not his fault your party is going to tank like that stupid techno club on the beach that Marcos was pushing..

Call Biz, no one will make fun of you. Ok, I probably will, but that's about it.

Guest ramon

This party is not going to tank Nick. I know you hate Techno music , but in actuality this is going to the beginning of a new era in Miami. People are buying presales and are flying in from around the country for this event.

To the rest of you. I assure you an amazing event with concert grade sound and visual production that will melt your face (in a good way).

See you all on Friday. :)

Thanks,

The Mob!

Guest djcarlosf
Dude, why you hating on Biz??? It's not his fault your party is going to tank like that stupid techno club on the beach that Marcos was pushing..

Call Biz, no one will make fun of you. Ok, I probably will, but that's about it.

i didnt passively hate on biz, i actually consider myself a friend of biz. im just telling you, to get his dick, out of your mouth.

thanks.

Guest musicalmissionary

Barbie can't justify his existence if he isn't complaining about something. Hence his recent streak of airballs and whiffs. He just keeps grasping at thin air to find something to feed his addiction to controversy... even in the absence of anything legitimate.

Hey, we all need a purpose in life...

Guest T.M.

Hawtin? Dynacord? oh my....

Christmas came a few days early this year.

My friends and I are not going miss this.

Oh, and Ms.Barbarino looks like you're trying to compensate for your shortcomings via cyberspace. Don't be that guy.

i didnt passively hate on biz, i actually consider myself a friend of biz. im just telling you, to get his dick, out of your mouth.

thanks.

What your problem with Biz? You jealous of his stature here in Miami compared to yours? Are you saying that you don't need Biz for this party? Are you saying if you and Biz went head to head, you would win? Man up and post the truth! Are you a better promoter than biz???

Guest djcarlosf

What your problem with Biz? You jealous of his stature here in Miami compared to yours? Are you saying that you don't need Biz for this party? Are you saying if you and Biz went head to head, you would win? Man up and post the truth! Are you a better promoter than biz???

ill post a response when i stop laughing lololololol

Guest musicalmissionary
I spoke to biz, when I told him how you were talking trash, he said this and I quote "who? never heard of the guy."

ouch....

You sure that wasn't his response when you told him who was calling...??

I'm going to go out on a very short limb and predict Biz will be at this party for more than an hour with quite a few friends in tow.

A good party is a good party and this will be a good party .

You sure that wasn't his response when you told him who was calling...??

I'm going to go out on a very short limb and predict Biz will be at this party for more than an hour with quite a few friends in tow.

A good party is a good party and this will be a good party .

I predict that Biz won't be at this party for an hour.

Guest ramon
i can't believe you guys are discussing if biz will attend the party...

please, get a life guys..... lol

Hope to see you at the party though Laura ;)

Guest future_mob

Ok everyone.

Here is an update and answers to some questions we've been e-mailed and called about. We're excited to see such a great response from all kinds of people all over South Florida and lots of people travelling into town for this one.

$20 Tickets are gone! VERY LIMITED $25 Tickets remain!

Why are the tickets limited?

To make it fair to everyone to have a chance at getting in we will cap online sales to allow for others to purchase at the door, however, we STRONGLY suggest you get your presales OR arrive early to avoid lines and crowds.

How is the will call going to work? Will I have to wait?

Not nearly as long as you'd ever expect in Miami, it's as quick as saying your name. WILL CALL will open at 9PM just a few feet away from the entrance to Pawn Shop, it will be manned by a team and will be very expedient. Tickets will be presorted in envelopes and presale ticket holders will enter with absolutely no line and no wait - they'll zip right in through their own entrance. Remember to bring your proof of purchase receipts, ID and credit card!

Can I get hard tickets?

Yep. Go get them TODAY at Grooveman Music on South Beach. Those are also Limited so get out there while they last: 1543 Washington Avenue.

We're really looking forward to something pretty incredible this Friday night.

FM

Guest future_mob

fun fact of the day:

It's Richie's first time playing Miami outside of WMC. The last time he played in South Florida was in 1996 in Ft. Lauderdale - alongside a guy named Stryke, maybe you've heard of him too.

Guest future_mob
I can't wait to hear this Dynacord Cobra system @ Pawnshop.

in that case maybe we should let you know that both the front room and main room of pawn shop will be outfitted with Dynacord Cobra rigs.. those incredible frequencies will be flooding pawn shop properly.. there is nothing like a clear bass kick punching you in the center of your chest and mids + highs that can simply get anyone to move involuntarily..

needless to say, we're amped up over here.

Guest ikamoto

This is very cool.

I'll be pushing this to my peeps via my connections.

I'll be out of town but I'm sure this is gonna be good.

Blaze down Pawn Shop with those rigs man!

:):cool:

in that case maybe we should let you know that both the front room and main room of pawn shop will be outfitted with Dynacord Cobra rigs.. those incredible frequencies will be flooding pawn shop properly.. there is nothing like a clear bass kick punching you in the center of your chest and mids + highs that can simply get anyone to move involuntarily..

needless to say, we're amped up over here.