cooljunkie & futuremob pres Richie Hawtin @ PawnShop | 12.14.07 | 18+

Guest ramon

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MiCrO
Definitly thanks to Micro !!!!!!!!!:)

Finally!! It was about time we had the recognition we deserve!!

Anyways, hope everyone enjoys Richie at its full effect tonight and that you discover the promissing and amazing talent of Paul Ritch.

Guest stryke303
Finally!! It was about time we had the recognition we deserve!!

It's kind of sad when all your effort goes by unrecognized and then taken away from you like nothing...it's ok though...we now know Miami works this way;)

Anyways, hope everyone enjoys Richie at its full effect tonight and that you discover the promissing and amazing talent of Paul Ritch.

oh this is about to get good (and by good, i mean bad...). please explain.

btw, happy to be home, looking forward to tonight, politics, drama, and all...at the end of the day all i care about is the music coming out of the speakers. cliche? perhaps. truth? certainly.

Guest JustDade

btw, happy to be home, looking forward to tonight, politics, drama, and all...at the end of the day all i care about is the music coming out of the speakers. cliche? perhaps. truth? certainly.

I don't know what all that bullshit is about nor do I care. What I do know is that Greg "Stryke" Chin is the absolute right guy to open this show, (and a lot of others, for that matter). Best of luck, Greg! Knock 'em dead. I will not be able to attend due to extreme laziness but I am sure it will be good.

Guest rhythmburn

good tunes through the dynacord FTW!!!!

looking forward =)

Guest monkey reincarnated
everyone should arrive early and see miami's true master behind the decks stryke open up the room like a pro for hawtin!

I just wanted to add a big +1 to this comment!!! looking forward to a great night of amazing talent! :D

(quickly before I am mysteriously unable to log on anymore)

Guest MiCrO

...this is not going to get good, nor its going to get bad...we are just happy that we got the "recognition" we deserve, that's all. Diego, Ramon, The entire Future Mob, Cool Junkie, Track...everyone has done an excellent job with this huge event!!

What's going to get GOOD is tonight's music: hypnotic basslines, glitchy sounds, percussive crazyness... we all just need to forget about drama right now and enjoy!!! :cool:

Guest stryke303
...this is not going to get good, nor its going to get bad...we are just happy that we got the "recognition" we deserve, that's all. Diego, Ramon, The entire Future Mob, Cool Junkie, Track...everyone has done an excellent job with this huge event!!

What's going to get GOOD is tonight's music: hypnotic basslines, glitchy sounds, percussive crazyness... we all just need to forget about drama right now and enjoy!!! :cool:

well said...that's how we roll.

Guest james stratus
Adriana and I will stop by Abbraxas for a few drinks before going to Richie. We can give you a ride downtown just not a ride back.

Thanks for the offer. I would do that but I have to go through Will Call and I sense that being a pain in the ass the later it gets. I'll see you guys there though:D

Guest bassdropper

i was gonna go to this instead i am going to get my root canal done today thinking that it would be less painful than hearing richie again.

Guest ramon

Pre-sales close in one hour. Get your tickets now. Pre-sales are almost sold out.

Pre-sales will be sorted out in an envelope in front of pawn shop.

It is insane in here!!!