Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cooljunkie & futuremob pres Richie Hawtin @ PawnShop | 12.14.07 | 18+

Guest ramon

Guest yootah

Do you people even care about the fact that one of the biggest techno DJ's in the world is going to be playing here outside of conference for $20??? Or are you trying to bring down an event that this city has long been awaiting??? Why can't this be seen as an event that will do positive things to the overall economy of electronic music in this city??? As if this city needs pessimistic attitudes towards great events such as this one to go along with its simple minded citizens.... Sound like some old, gossiping Cuban women

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ramon

The price the best you'll see for an event of this magnitude, but the talent speaks for itself you have the best techno dj on the planet in Richie Hawtin , miami's own techno legend Stryke and Paul Ritch who's broken out of the french scene in little over a year. his record Samba was played by everyone from Luciano to Desyn Masiello. All of this for $20!! This isn't a club night its a concert.

Here's a recent set of Hawtin from Windsor , Canada (his hometown)

http://rapidshare.com/files/69653270/hawtin___windsor_2007_11_10.mp3

Guest PawnshopLounge

In an effort to bring the focus of the Richie Hawtin/Cooljunkie event back to the event itself and not the operational hours it’s been collectively decided that the venue will operate from 10pm to 5am. Thank you and we look forward to a fantastic event.

Best,

Pawn Shop and Future Mob

post-86460-14147874280719_thumb.jpg

Guest MichaelMnML

ouch....better get there early people...i got my tix already

not enough time for those guys IMO...but if the schedule allows, we will be by....paul has some great productions and richie is always ace....too bad it will be cut short :rolleyes:

afters anyone??? PR vs. RH for afterhours would be nasty

Guest jkfunkee
been collectively decided that the venue will operate from 10pm to 5am.

the law decides, not whoever was on board with this decision.

some call LP, richie would be awful sweet wherever LP has a license to hold an afterhours.

maybe stereo?

late,

j.

Guest -girl-

so yeah... all this energy wasted on negative things...great..thanx!

One of the best djs in the world...the best for me...is coming to miami

outside conference, he is playing just for us...not for the millions that come for conference..and we give the energy to something else??

no way man! in 11 days we all be dancing, jumping and feeling that amazing sound all the way to our soul...so lets get tickets and keep the positive energy on!

thanx Future Mob and CJ for this!!

Cant wait! :cool:

When the main flyer is updated and the want tix site is changed, I'll have pod deleted all my threads and posts...

With that, good luck with your party. I hope you guys do well.

The Club Legend

ps. That Sarnoff character seems like the guy on the CC who will push thru the permit, I see no reason why you guys won't get the permit. The CC makes no sense. 1 min they want to roll back hours, the next they are handing out Morillo after hour permits like it's candy...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Guest yootah

Ramon, that video looks nuts! Can't wait to catch his live show.... I've been listening to his stuff for a minute now....The guy is gonna blow up very soon

Guest tekniQz
so yeah... all this energy wasted on negative things...great..thanx!

One of the best djs in the world...the best for me...is coming to miami

outside conference, he is playing just for us...not for the millions that come for conference..and we give the energy to something else??

no way man! in 11 days we all be dancing, jumping and feeling that amazing sound all the way to our soul...so lets get tickets and keep the positive energy on!

thanx Future Mob and CJ for this!!

Cant wait! :cool:

True.

Many people spin minimal.Hawtin is the only guy thats sounds like Hawtin.

He is alien.

Guest yootah

"He is alien"

Being that he grew up near Detroit and his dad was apparently a factory worker, I tend to drift more to the belief that he is a robot or some sort of machinery designed to make people move... But maybe your right, maybe hes an alien

Guest djcarlosf

shitttt better get them before its too late...

almost 1 week left, ohhhh the insanity!!! :)

im looking forward to hearing some track that wont come out for like 4 years... lol

Guest future_mob

Hey Junkies,

Thanks for the massive support. We're stoked to be producing such a special event for you all and in celebration of CJ's 7th Birthday. This really will be one of the most memorable events we've ever put together and undoubtedly among the best techno-driven shows Miami has ever seen. We're feeling a pretty amazing hype and positive vibe in the air - no joke. We've received loads of e-mails with gratitude and questions about the upcoming Richie show and future events. Again: we APPRECIATE it, because we do this for you.

We're also particularly excited about our new partnership with DYNACORD, whom we thank massively as well.

2008 has got a lot in store, just wait..

For now, we're excited like frantic kids about Plastikman coming to town..

stay tuned to CJ for more,

:)

The Mob

..we do it for the people, we do it for the music.

Guest armand1210

Glad to see the focus back on the party : )

Super excited to be a part of this amazing event. Working on some veddy cool visuals for the show. This will be a Pawn Shop as you've never seen/heard/felt before !

Guest rhythmburn

:P

Hey Junkies,

Thanks for the massive support. We're stoked to be producing such a special event for you all and in celebration of CJ's 7th Birthday. This really will be one of the most memorable events we've ever put together and undoubtedly among the best techno-driven shows Miami has ever seen. We're feeling a pretty amazing hype and positive vibe in the air - no joke. We've received loads of e-mails with gratitude and questions about the upcoming Richie show and future events. Again: we APPRECIATE it, because we do this for you.

We're also particularly excited about our new partnership with DYNACORD, whom we thank massively as well.

2008 has got a lot in store, just wait..

For now, we're excited like frantic kids about Plastikman coming to town..

stay tuned to CJ for more,

:)

The Mob

..we do it for the people, we do it for the music.

are we going to see Hawtin or Plastikman?

Guest ramon
:P

are we going to see Hawtin or Plastikman?

Richie Hawtin as advertised on the flyer. Plastikman is just one of his many production aliases ;)

Guest rhythmburn
Richie Hawtin as advertised on the flyer. Plastikman is just one of his many production aliases ;)

you know what i mean