1. 1. What's Barbarino's angle?

• He just wants to feel important
    • He's just an old fart looking to ruin our fun
    • He's the champion of the regular clubber
    • He's on LP's payroll
    • He must be psychic
    • He really is the Club Legend

Guest tijuanarave

I've been reading these boards for about 3 years now since my first ever conference. First I thought that he was just talking out of his ass and occasionally he would get lucky and be right on point. But I've realized that he actually does know what he is talking about. Sometimes it sounds like he is just trying to stir up some waters to have fun.

Now I can actually admit that he is entertaining and very informing in a good way.

Guest tres-b

Champion of the Regular Clubber...he keeps CJ interesting and keeps current on the comings and goings of the Miami club business.

That said, if he isnt on LP's payroll, he should be...

Guest r3nz0

I'm thinking he has to change his name back to Saleen. You can't expect to be the Club Legend and change your name halfway through your career.

You didn't see Michael Jordan change his name to Lil' Suzie after his third championship, did you?

I'm thinking he has to change his name back to Saleen. You can't expect to be the Club Legend and change your name halfway through your career.

You didn't see Michael Jordan change his name to Lil' Suzie after his third championship, did you?

:D

Guest JustDade

You have a point. If he converted to Islam and changed his name to Barbarino Ali, that would be fine but to change for no good reason is just wrong.

Guest Sela V

I think it's like that movie, The Prestige... Maybe he and LP are actually twin brothers, able to transport from the boardroom to the messageboard without anyone realizing the connection. Better check to see if there's a finger missing...

:confused:

I changed my name for a specific reason. Saleen being sarcastic as he was, was wayyyyy too popular on the google search. I wanted that name to die so it wasn't so easy to find my old comments. Some people may not understand the saleen. Thus barbario, however I use saleen on other boards to throw people off the trail and now on the new board i'm the Honky Tonk Man.

Guest JustDade
I changed my name for a specific reason. Saleen being sarcastic as he was, was wayyyyy too popular on the google search. I wanted that name to die so it wasn't so easy to find my old comments. Some people may not understand the saleen. Thus barbario, however I use saleen on other boards to throw people off the trail and now on the new board i'm the Honky Tonk Man.

What "new board"?

Guest klubveteran
What "new board"?

oh boy. dont worry. not sure the club legend was supposed to leak it. dont worry we will all be posting there soon. "ask around"

Guest JMT

honky tonk and dibiase were the greatest. lol

Guest Orls

Barbie def has the scoop but I think he just wants to feel important. The legend status in my mind would represent more of stud as opposed to the gossip columnist that he really is. lol

I would of said that he is on LP's payroll but I from what I can tell they hate each other. Truth is he should be on Post's payroll. = o