Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Wack A*$ Miami Rumor Mill....

Guest SoulSimple

Guest SoulSimple

Perception that equates to Assumption… (Kills ME)

Ok, I’m sitting here trying to figure out why rumors are being spread regarding Soul Simple and that we are bogus promoters.

WOW!! I’m glad I have pals (people always lookin’out) to inform me of what’s being said behind my back. But the part that kills me is that when certain people see me face to face it’s all chummy chummy!

The rumor was that we supposedly booked Danny Krivit for Art Basel, for an event that was supposed to happen earlier in the week…NOT TRUE!! The only promoters to my knowledge to have DK for Art Basel was AB. We were speaking to DK for WMC…through contacts in NYC!

It saddens me that the one event that I miss, due to the holiday season and my being the sacrificing parent that I am, haters has to talk shyt about me and my company!!

For this you get the WACK SLAP!!!!

Any Q & A that someone needs to know or want to inquire about contact me directly at: soulsimple1@yahoo.com or call me 305-785-8442. We don’t camouflage, we deal straight up…That’s the house I was raised under…

If you want to research then I invite you to our website: www.soulsimpleentertainment.com

There you will see our proposed line up for WMC 08 and who is confirmed and who is NOT!!

Please forgive my venting but it comes a time when ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!

Guest slamminshaun
One time, there was a rumor that my balls swung betwixt my ankles.

Sorry. Still drunk.

But that's obviously a rumor because everyone knows you don't have any balls.

J/k, J/k, J/k! O =

Guest JustDade
???????????????????????????????????????????????????

I think what Freshman was trying to say was.....

What the fuck are you babbling on about? Usually, people try to avoid having nasty rumors about themselves posted on a message board. There are better ways to get attention.

Guest SoulSimple

Someone cared enough to READ and POST!!

And its little of you justdade to Assume that I'm doing this for attention!

It's principle...and that alone.

A lot of people have a lot to say behind your back...and not to your face...and that's what I'm speaking against!!

Sorry if you can't see that!!

Guest Dj_Peace

I have only had positive dealings with Soul Simple and look forward to continuing a wonderful, sound relationship going forward. All the best to you and remember, ignore the haters that talk behind your back because that simply means that you are out in front of them.

My .02

Guest Sela V

Not that I'm in the major loop of things, but I have not heard any such rumours til this post. So, if there's some "moles in this house", they did not do a very good job of spreading the word.

Guest coach
Someone cared enough to READ and POST!!

And its little of you justdade to Assume that I'm doing this for attention!

It's principle...and that alone.

A lot of people have a lot to say behind your back...and not to your face...and that's what I'm speaking against!!

Sorry if you can't see that!!

The point is, unless it was actually posted here on CJ, no-one here really cares. Probably no one here even heard about it. So you are talking to people who have NO clue what the hell you are going on about.

Maybe if they knew, they'd care. Why don't you give some details? Who exactly said this? Which party of yours were they mistakenly referring to? How did it hurt you financially? How many complaints from party-goers did you receive? How many people went to the wrong party because of this misinformation?

Guest SoulSimple

Coach, Mirza, V.Barbarino..You guys are not the only ones here that read these post. There are others that come and read and don't respond or post....

A lot of what you guys post on here nobody really cares about ...but they dont always give negative feedback by saying they don't care...However this is an open forum...that means its open even unto A@#hole comments!!!

So therefore CARRY ON.....

Guest DeepHouseMan

I love you Andre, but this is what came to my mind when I read this post!

LOL

They tell me that temptation is very hard to resist

These wicked women, ooh, they just persist

Maybe you think it's cute, but girl, I'm not impressed

I tell you one time only with my business please don't mess

Guest Dj_Peace
I love you Andre, but this is what came to my mind when I read this post!

LOL

They tell me that temptation is very hard to resist

These wicked women, ooh, they just persist

Maybe you think it's cute, but girl, I'm not impressed

I tell you one time only with my business please don't mess

Sal..I love ya but you got mad issues _ ROTFLMAO -damn how far did you have to dig to find this one?

Guest coach
Coach, Mirza, V.Barbarino..You guys are not the only ones here that read these post. There are others that come and read and don't respond or post....

A lot of what you guys post on here nobody really cares about ...but they dont always give negative feedback by saying they don't care...However this is an open forum...that means its open even unto A@#hole comments!!!

I ask for clarification and you call me names?

Guest Eidur_Johannsson
I'll take people who think they are more important than they really are for $25 Alex...

I'll take the pot calling the kettle black for $50.00 Alex....

Guest myles hie
I'll take the pot calling the kettle black for $50.00 Alex....

That is a correct answer, but you must state you answers in the form of a question please.

Personally I just thought it was funny that Nick kept referring to Jeopardy so I couldn’t help but add my joke to it. If you feel the need to air your dirty laundry over the net for everyone to see be my guest but from my experience there are better ways to handle it.

Guest SchiSchi
Personally I just thought it was funny that Nick kept referring to Jeopardy so I couldn’t help but add my joke to it. If you feel the need to air your dirty laundry over the net for everyone to see be my guest but from my experience there are better ways to handle it.

I always come to CJ to read what's going on in the Miami Dance Scene and I hardly ever post...but what I (me personally) get from SS post is not that they're airing their dirty laundry, but an attempt to address phony people that exist in the club scene...Dont' necessarily agree that SS should have posted on this public message board, for all to comment about; which for the most part can be negative...But they have an opinion like everyone else on this board does...and their entitled to express it!!

Just wanted to share that!!