Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Wack A*$ Miami Rumor Mill....

Guest SoulSimple

Guest JustDade

"The rumor was that we supposedly booked Danny Krivit for Art Basel, for an event that was supposed to happen earlier in the week…NOT TRUE!! The only promoters to my knowledge to have DK for Art Basel was AB. We were speaking to DK for WMC…through contacts in NYC!"

Let me get this straight. All this is because you heard a rumor that someone was spreading a rumor that you booked a DJ? And you're pissed off because you don't want anyone to think you booked this DJ?

I always come to CJ to read what's going on in the Miami Dance Scene and I hardly ever post...but what I (me personally) get from SS post is not that they're airing their dirty laundry, but an attempt to address phony people that exist in the club scene...Dont' necessarily agree that SS should have posted on this public message board, for all to comment about; which for the most part can be negative...But they have an opinion like everyone else on this board does...and their entitled to express it!!

Just wanted to share that!!

We are elated that you signed up just to post this....

Guest coach
I always come to CJ to read what's going on in the Miami Dance Scene and I hardly ever post...but what I (me personally) get from SS post is not that they're airing their dirty laundry, but an attempt to address phony people that exist in the club scene...Dont' necessarily agree that SS should have posted on this public message board, for all to comment about; which for the most part can be negative...But they have an opinion like everyone else on this board does...and their entitled to express it!!

Just wanted to share that!!

Again, NOBODY KNOWS WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT. I asked for elaboration about who started the rumor and how it affected things and he just insulted me. I mean, a rumor is only a rumor if people actually hear it. I am not trying to be mean or insulting, I just want to know what the hell he is talking about.

Again, NOBODY KNOWS WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT. I asked for elaboration about who started the rumor and how it affected things and he just insulted me. I mean, a rumor is only a rumor if people actually hear it. I am not trying to be mean or insulting, I just want to know what the hell he is talking about.

COACH.. he's talking about that rumor involving those people at that club with that promoter who's dj's cousins sisters brother got their panties in a bunch and talked some shit....

i mean come on now.. lol

Guest coach
COACH.. he's talking about that rumor involving those people at that club with that promoter who's dj's cousins sisters brother got their panties in a bunch and talked some shit....

i mean come on now.. lol

Oooooooooh, THAT one. See, I had it mixed up with the one where the DJ's sister's cousin's brother got HIS panties in a bunch. That's why I kept asking for clarification. It's important to be clear.

Guest JustDade
Oooooooooh, THAT one. See, I had it mixed up with the one where the DJ's sister's cousin's brother got HIS panties in a bunch. That's why I kept asking for clarification. It's important to be clear.

The funny thing is that the rumor in question is so much more stupid than that. He actually started this thread because he heard a rumor that he had booked a DJ to play when he had not. Imagine how upset he would be if it was a rumor that he has a small cock.

Guest ericac
Perception that equates to Assumption… (Kills ME)

WOW!! I’m glad I have pals (people always lookin’out) to inform me of what’s being said behind my back. But the part that kills me is that when certain people see me face to face it’s all chummy chummy!

QUOTE]

unfortunately, you explained most of miami..dont be naive and dont try to be everyones friend. if you dont tell ppl your biz, they have nothing to talk about..the best moves to make are in silence..they will never see whats coming! (my 2cents)

Guest SoulSimple

I'm really done with this post. All of the comments that I got back..i've chaled up as peoples opinions...and like "A' holes everybody has one...

The truth of the matter is that apotheosis, coach, lola and a few others have never even been to a Soul Simple event....so what they project here in this post, I could give a damn about REALLY!! This post wasn't even meant for you...but you found a way to tap into it and comment...WHY?? Just beacause you are the witty crew..that attack er'body that comes on this message board and express...and if you guys the all knowing don't consent to it then it becomes hobble wash...but youz arent the only ones...others message boards have pple just like you guys that do the same thing.....

Im quite sure others may feel the same way...but just dont bother to post it....Im done. Have the field day that you will with what I just possted...in regardless to anything...you guys wont affect anything im doing.....

IM OUT!!

Guest coach
....coach... never even been to a Soul Simple event....

Actually, this isn't true. I have been to your parties, though I'll admit that it's been a while. Again, all I did was ask for clarification, I still don't understand why you continue to insult me. Check my post history and you'll see I've been nothing but supportive of you guys.

Guest MaddHatterRadio
I love you Andre, but this is what came to my mind when I read this post!

LOL

They tell me that temptation is very hard to resist

These wicked women, ooh, they just persist

Maybe you think it's cute, but girl, I'm not impressed

I tell you one time only with my business please don't mess

Im sorry but that rumors video is hilarious! Thanks for the post...