Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So i went to a strip club...

Guest eroc0411

Guest eroc0411

I'm no expert at the strip club scene, only my forth time... (tootsies)

But i realize looks mean nothing at all... At 1st i had a few girls come sit and chit chat... But then i realized wow all these fat bald headed guys are getting all the love... (i know stupid me) But they are some beautiful girls walking around... Tall, beautiful faces, natural, great bodies, 18, 19 years old. I wish i could sit and talk to these girls just to know why the fuck there doing this?... But some of these so called beautiful modelesque strippers had the (ladies close ur eyes or stop reading, its gonna get graphic!!) ugliest pussies!... Lips that literally hit the floor... Ha and this one chick climbed the pole and busted her ass!! Funny shit... it had to hurt but she played it off well...

Anyways i cut my loses and headed to mokai... Wow this place was jumping every one and there mother was in there. Actually it was too packed you couldn't move. I did end up talking to this one chick but all i kept thinking was wow your so beautiful but you probably have an ugly ass pussy, and again i cut my loses went home and warmed up some left over rice and beans... Not a bad Tuesday night in my book!!

Guest musicalmissionary
I wish i could sit and talk to these girls just to know why the fuck there doing this?

Easy money and free drugs

Guest Ariel
But some of these so called beautiful modelesque strippers had the (ladies close ur eyes or stop reading, its gonna get graphic!!) ugliest pussies!... Lips that literally hit the floor...

Roast Beef Curtains!!! lol

Guest MIAMIROCKSTAR

speaking of strip clubs last night i ended up at crazy horse the new strip club holy shit its way bigger then Tootsie's not to mention has a fighting ring inside they had ufc type fighting going on for like 2 hours or so.

Guest DB-CMG
fighting ring inside they had ufc type fighting going on for like 2 hours or so.

I heard about the ring... how's the quality of the girls over there?

Guest Buck White

I went to Tootsies on Sunday. Sadly, I threw up in Tootsies bathroom, on their parking lot, puked again on Miami Gardens Drive, again once we hit Biscayne Blvd. And I, so I'm told, followed that up by puking on Collins Ave. AND, finally, in the house.

I went to Tootsies on Sunday. Sadly, I threw up in Tootsies bathroom, on their parking lot, puked again on Miami Gardens Drive, again once we hit Biscayne Blvd. And I, so I'm told, followed that up by puking on Collins Ave. AND, finally, in the house.

RULE OF THUMB

NEVER GO DOWN ON THE TALENT :D

Guest MIAMIROCKSTAR
I heard about the ring... how's the quality of the girls over there?

there's so many girls that we barely saw 30% of them and some were very hot and some were "wtf", if you ever went to platinum plus some girls left from there to crazy horse also.

Guest ICON

has anyone ever been over to gold rush after a night of space? you see some real fucked up, busted up shit in there. I felt like i was going to get the coodies just by using the atm machine.

Guest Ariel
has anyone ever been over to gold rush after a night of space? you see some real fucked up, busted up shit in there. I felt like i was going to get the coodies just by using the atm machine.

What's worse is that $7 ATM transaction fee!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest r3nz0
I'm not really sure what the point to this thread is?

Don't ever meet a beautiful girl and have sex with her, because you run the high-risk of her having an ugly pussy.

I think I saw this once on a bumper sticker.

Guest The K.

What if one day you meet your dream girl whos never seen the inside of a strip club, then finally she takes it off & her "lips" hung down to her knees......mmm.