Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Licking The Poop Chute

Guest boyfrombklyn

Guest boyfrombklyn

I don't get it. Maybe it's me, but girls, do you really enjoy getting your asshole sucked? Does it feel good, or do you really just like the fact that you can make a guy do just about anything?

Call me a freak if you want, but I like having mine licked as part of a BJ. I'm not opposed to licking a girls, as long as it's clean. Most women don't seem too into that though. Or else they just don't ask.

------------------

cwm42.gif

Peace,

-=808=-

.:J:.

LETS GO METS!!!

Originally posted by boyfrombklyn:

You actually found girls who were willing to lick your asshole? LOL That's cool.

Yeah...it's definitely not a first date move, but if you ask nicely the worst you'll get is eewww...no!!! The two girls that did lick my asshole did so without any coaxing. I just didn't want anything to do with the afterkiss.

------------------

cwm42.gif

Peace,

-=808=-

LETS GO METS!!!

Originally posted by blueguy808:

Call me a freak if you want, but I like having mine licked as part of a BJ. I'm not opposed to licking a girls, as long as it's clean. Most women don't seem too into that though. Or else they just don't ask.

yup ill admit, i like to lick my bf's butt while giving him a bj! and does he love it!!! and i love when he does the same! and yes it has to be VERY clean! cwm32.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

"Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world"- Marilyn Monroe

Originally posted by sugar_n_spice:

yup ill admit, i like to lick my bf's butt while giving him a bj! and does he love it!!! and i love when he does the same! and yes it has to be VERY clean! cwm32.gif

Thanks for admitting that sugar. Most girls don't like to own up to this. For that matter neither do most guys. btw...got any g/f's that like doing the same and want a guy to do it to? jk

------------------

cwm42.gif

Peace,

-=808=-

LETS GO METS!!!

Not that it matters, but just out of curiosity...how old are you?

oh im 22. why?? cwm12.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

"Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world"- Marilyn Monroe

I was actually asking the boyfrombrooklyn, but he just seems rather young to be getting all giggly about ass play. no offense boy.

whoops!! there i go again, sticking my nose where it doesn't belong!!!

cwm2.gif

------------------

Charles W. Landon

Originally posted by sugar_n_spice:

whoops!! there i go again, sticking my nose where it doesn't belong!!!

cwm2.gif

LOL...is that what you said to your b/f the first time you went down there????

HAHAHAHAHA>>>>BWAHAHAHAHAH

------------------

cwm42.gif

Peace,

-=808=-

LETS GO METS!!!

LOL!! no thats actually what he said!!

cwm31.gif

------------------

Charles W. Landon

LMAO!!! I was just going to post something similar! LOL

------------------

xlsig.jpg

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

Guest boyfrombklyn

What are you trying to say? I'm no fag is that's what you're thinking. Just curious since I've experienced a lot of freaky shit, but never that. And, oh yeah, I'm 21

Originally posted by boyfrombklyn:

What are you trying to say? I'm no fag is that's what you're thinking. Just curious since I've experienced a lot of freaky shit, but never that. And, oh yeah, I'm 21

No, that wasn't my thought at all. I was just curious. Your attitude seemed a bit immature. Whatever...it's cool

------------------

cwm42.gif

Peace,

-=808=-

LETS GO METS!!!

Guest boyfrombklyn

I guess some people just don't have a sense of humor. Well, you can't please all the people all the time. Try not to judge people so easily. We're still cool buddy.

Guest xfactor834

Ok, the only way this could ever happen is if the assholes are CLEAN...otherwise it's just plain nasty to play tongue hockey with a shitpipe suffering from diarhhea...

*shudder*...

But if it's clean...mmmmmm...damn it's good for both people =)

------------------

jet.jpg

Power is nothing without control

Feels great..

I've only had one girl do this to me and my GF isn't into any one touching her chocolate star fish..

But I must admit that I tend to have a poop shute affection..

perhaps it's because I'm not allowed near it that makes it so desirable for me..

------------------

Sigcopy.jpg

Guest boyfrombklyn

Originally posted by mugwump:

Feels great..

I've only had one girl do this to me and my GF isn't into any one touching her chocolate star fish..

HAHA! Chocolate Star Fish! Good One!

Well, I have to admit that I enjoy licking my boyfriend's ass, lol.

I really do, but he only lets me do it on certain occasions, not all the time , I don't know but somedays he just feels wierd letting me do it. It actually took a while for him to let me do it to him, cause I was begging him for like sooo long and then finally one day he was like ok go ahead, so I did!! But one thing I agree on is that yes its gotta be CLEAN!!!!

romy20 cwm35.gif

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com