Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Licking The Poop Chute

Guest boyfrombklyn

Originally posted by ufostylee:

whatever floats your boat, right? cwm1.gif

yep whatever tickles ur pickle! cwm12.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

"Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world"- Marilyn Monroe

Well I've never done it to anyone. My bf has only let me touch him there a couple of times but will not let me do it anymore! cwm22.gif I would have no aversion to trying it though. And it's only been done to me a couple of times, I would not mind if it were done a few more...

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

• 2 weeks later...

It's gotten to the point where sex isn't complete for me unless I'm tongue-deep in ass. Just to have her gyrate forcefully while my face is pressed into her spread butt-cheeks...my wet tongue squirming into her throbbing poophole...whoa, I can't even remember what sex was like before I ever started cleaning the Lincoln Tunnel. cwm7.gif

------------------

Life is not the opposite of death, because death is the opposite of birth. So tell me...what's the opposite of life? Nothing.