Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who here?

menionleah

yeah it is natural to have a gag reflex but some people dont have them or just train themselves not to gag or can overcum it hehe there are ways you can trian yourself....but with most things i think its just practice...practice........practice cwm4.gif

------------------

Thong_dance_1.gif

Our civilization is still in a middle stage, no longer wholly guided by instinct, not yet wholly guided by reason...

It doesn't totally go away. Its natural to have a gag reflex, in fact..necessary.

But with practice you can learn how to manage it and avoid it. And your partner has to be considerate of course.

Take it slow and easy and explore your options ;-) I doubt your partner would complain about this kind of training. cwm1.gif

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by ooana:

It doesn't totally go away. Its natural to have a gag reflex, in fact..necessary.

But with practice you can learn how to manage it and avoid it. And your partner has to be considerate of course.

Take it slow and easy and explore your options ;-) I doubt your partner would complain about this kind of training. cwm1.gif

-Oo

And THIS is why the woman is truely a GODDESS~

miss you Oo~ >snifflez<

xoxo

kAt

------------------

butflanim_e0.gif

"shes says, "come on grow old with me, they say the best is yet to be. i ask you to hold my hand, put your arm around me, help me understand. dependence is new to me. completeness, a wonder to see. something comes inside of me, and i,i have never felt so free. i'll tell you once, i can't do it again i love you more then i can comprehend." this was an independent girl - Erin Mckeown

Originally posted by starcapone:

omg your signature is a bugg out and funny -ass- hell...you amaze me. are u regarding this topic to deep throating or having your mouth fucked?? i gag, i thought that was natural until u get to be a pro i suppose

what is having your mouth fucked? i mean i guess i can imagine what it is, but ive never heard of it cwm30.gif

------------------

01200110.jpg

Originally posted by misskittie:

And THIS is why the woman is truely a GODDESS~

miss you Oo~ >snifflez<

xoxo

kAt

Aww darlin' I miss you too. Been way to freakin' long, girl.

Hey...I've an idea. We'll teach a class on how to slowly begin working away you gag reflex. Ummm.....okay maybe not.

But nonetheless. We need to hang, very very soon.

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by majesticmelodi:

I DONT hehe

OH REALLY, DO U HAVE MY NUMBER???

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

msoprano13.jpg

ok so who here has no gag reflex?

was it always like that(ie did you never have one) or did you have to work on it...... cwm21.gif

------------------

Thong_dance_1.gif

Our civilization is still in a middle stage, no longer wholly guided by instinct, not yet wholly guided by reason...

omg your signature is a bugg out and funny -ass- hell...you amaze me. are u regarding this topic to deep throating or having your mouth fucked?? i gag, i thought that was natural until u get to be a pro i suppose

------------------

cathat3.gif

"How did it get so late so soon?

It's nite before it's afternoon.

December is here before it's June.

My goodness how the time has flewn.

How did it get so late so soon?"- Dr. Seuss