Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vault

Guest danwang

Guest danwang

Has anyone been to the Vault? Any regulars here? How is it there?

I notice it's pretty close to Twilo... hmmm...

I've been to the Vault. To my knowledge it is closed down, has been for quite some time now.

Vault in my opinion was kinda disgusting. I mean, not to judge, but the place reminded me of a dingy dungeoness setting, w/ old perverted men, this place is not for the novice. I think if you are hardcore into fetish, then yes, but if you are going for "spectator" reasons, then, nO i dont think you would like the setting.

Upon entering the club, I remember seeing a Toilet Bowl, built into a caged platform.. Something of a "Throne" like setting.

Not to my liking at ALL..

and the elderly men in womens undergarments (girdles, support bra's- which lead me to believe this was their wives lingerie), really did not do it for me either-.

Only thing i DID like about it was the woman getting finger fucked by her man at the table next to me .. =P

that was interesting.

------------------

im not the average gerl in yer video -

and i aint built like a supermodel -

but ive learned to love myself unconditionally because i am a queen!!

---

am i less of a lady if i dont wear pantyhose?? -

my momma always said a lady aint about what she wears its all about what she knows!!--

............... "ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

Guest danwang

Originally posted by imnikki:

I've been to the Vault. To my knowledge it is closed down, has been for quite some time now.

Are you talking about the old location (on 12th Ave, which is now part of the West Side Highway), or the newer one (on 23rd St)?

Their website (clubvault.com) doesn't seem to give any indication of this.

I've never been; I also heard it was closed.

I dunno- I checked out some online review of it once, sounded NASTY! And not good nasty. cwm8.gif The thing that stands out in my mind is something about one girl bending over while her friend held up her skirt and asked everyone who walked by if they wanted a piece. Umm, has anyone ever heard of venereal disease?

While I like black vinyl as much as the next girl, extreme fetishism is just not my cup of tea. And while the THOUGHT of going to a sex club is pretty cool, in actuality... most people really should keep their clothes on in public.

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Originally posted by tastyt:

most people really should keep their clothes on in public.

Couldn't AGREE with you MORE!!!!

Even in Gym Lockers, PLEASE cover up when you're bending down, eeeuuu

------------------

xlsig.jpg

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

those places are REALLY hardcore....i could tell u guys some really weird stories of the stuff ive seen there.

my advice, dont go cause youll be having nightmares for the next couple of days...i know i did!!!! cwm12.gif