Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a dream...please help me

echostar

i need your help...last night i had this dream that i kissed a girl, the girl was completely fictitious and i kissed her at this party...but for some reason i woke up and feel guilty now, why?? oh yeah ive never cheated on my girlfriend, weve been dating for 3.5 months

------------------

01200110.jpg

im 17

a lot of stress....finals and a new job and new car

dont pay rent yet

arguing with half my friends

thanks for your response...i thought it was even weirder considering that i dont even know who the girl was that i "kissed"

------------------

01200110.jpg

Dreams are so individualistic- only you or maybe someone who knows you really well can even begin to guess what they mean!

The only thing that gives me pause and makes me go Hmmmm...? is the guilt you are feeling. Any problems in your relationship?

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

honestly bro....

....unless you have a reason that you think you should feel guilty about something in your life (and it doesn't have to have anything to do with your girl), the it is probably a stress manifustation. Try to find a few mins to chill with just yourself and take a breather. The stresses you are going through at your age are overall pretty normal. Only you will honestly be able to pinpoint the true reason.....

...but IMO as guidence take a "real" moment to think about a few things.

What is really stressin you? What about each individual situation is making your life more difficult?What can you do to to simplify some of these situations as much as posible?

Why are you "really" aguin with your friends? If they are your friends, they will always understand .... some just take longer for them to get eye to eye with you on it.

...oh and think about....

Why didn't you..........' in your dream kissin that girl, start to reach one of your hands slowly across her neck, gently brushing the skin as you pass your fingers under her earlobe and beneath her hair, lightly exposing her ear, mean while your other hand glides softly across her stomach from just below her belly button across to and around her hip, slowly tracing her wastline with your fingertips untill you reach the small of her back, now just appling the smallest pressure to her back will draw her in closer.........' ....why didn't you do that? It's you dream...have fun with it and remember when all is said and done....it's only a dream.

I had to put that in there fore all the girls that just read that and were thinking...."damn"......caughtcha....

Also, it's ok if you need a little time to yourself to regroup and focus ... your family and friends will understand...just let them know......

Hope your search leads you to your answers.....

...and by the way.......GOOD LUCK WITH FINALS!!!!!

-STRIPE

------------------

R.I.T.M.sig.gif

(respect the sig)

OBE is a thing of beauty

"You're to old fat man...

...and your tits are too big. Get the fuck off my porch."

well trancend....only my opinion

...Dreams are a verry individualistic things.... and some do give insight into things ocuring in our life....and some just are dreams...

...but seeing that you are being emotionally effected by the dream in your "real" life.....

...I would say there is something there..... guilt over a dream kiss?......your subconsous is laying on a pretty heavy guilt trip on your self for some reason......

give me some background....maybe it might jar your memory.....

Age?

What kind of stress are you dealing with lately?

Any thing at work?

did you forget to pay your rent?

arguing with a friend?

....what ever....it could be anything......cuz we are all individuals made up by our own experiences.......

...I personally don't agree with Frued that all dreams revolve around Penis envy.....

------------------

R.I.T.M.sig.gif

(respect the sig)

OBE is a thing of beauty

"You're to old fat man...

...and your tits are too big. Get the fuck off my porch."