Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how old do u think you'll be when u get married?

starcapone

I'm about to be 26 with no hopefuls in sight. I guess around 30 wouldn't be bad, but I don't really care. when te time is right, I'll get hitched. Must admit though, that I'm very anti-marriage. I would rather just choose to spend the rest of my life with someone on our terms. But if she needed to be married in order to spend our lives together, i would marry her.

------------------

cwm42.gif

Peace,

-=808=-

.:J:.

LETS GO METS!!!

There is as much chance of b2b getting married as...

Bush winning the next election.

The sea freezing over.

b2b giving up booze.

Junior becoming straight.

(delete as you feel apropriate)

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

There is as much chance of b2b getting married as...

Bush winning the next election.

The sea freezing over.

b2b giving up booze.

Junior becoming straight.

(delete as you feel apropriate)

But what if I got down on my hands and knees, squeeuzed my vuluptuous breasts together and asked you to marry me while pulling ur pant zipper down with me teeth????? Will that change your mind??

tongue.gif kAt (now THATS a talented purposal don'cha think?)

------------------

love_002.gif

I'm 27 yrs old and I can't imagine getting married at this point in my life. I'm too busy going to school to finish my BA degree. Since I don't want kids ever, it wouldn't matter to me if I get married at age 45.

Originally posted by misskittie:

Well seeing you're interest in happykittn, I dont see that happening now. Im the main course meal honey....not no side dish~

tongue.gif

xoxo

kAt

i dont think ur remembering the plan ...it was gonna be a double team action starrin us on some unsuspecting cuties .. but this could be a new plan ... i got mad love for happykittn ... but dont wrry she pays me no mind eva anyways ...

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

i dont think ur remembering the plan ...it was gonna be a double team action starrin us on some unsuspecting cuties .. but this could be a new plan ... i got mad love for happykittn ... but dont wrry she pays me no mind eva anyways ...

Oh I remember the plan we derived in NATIVA very well my dear...I never laughed soo hard. But if youre still mine, then we'll talk. I dont like being put to the side...EvA~

xoxo

kAt

------------------

love_002.gif

I thought about it and I did get married at 24. Separated at 24. Divorced at 26.

Have a beautiful daughter for it. I never thought that it would happen this way, but it did.

------------------

JDogg

AIM: JDoggNY2000

redbullducati.jpg

I just got the ring... and i will be on the first train to vegas baby. smile.gif

OMG a man after my own heart! Ive always wanted Elvis to walk me down the isle and give me away...Im going to get my ticket baby~ woohoo~

xoxo

kAt (looks like im gettin married at 21 years young)

------------------

love_002.gif

But what if I got down on my hands and knees, squeeuzed my vuluptuous breasts together and asked you to marry me while pulling ur pant zipper down with me teeth????? Will that change your mind??

I just got the ring... and i will be on the first train to vegas baby. smile.gif

------------------

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

I too am seperated. Married at 25, divorced next month. Probably will only get married again if I'm heavily drugged. Thnak god I've given up drugs...what was I saying? Must be stoned...

Originally posted by jdogg:

I thought about it and I did get married at 24. Separated at 24. Divorced at 26.

Have a beautiful daughter for it. I never thought that it would happen this way, but it did.

Actually on second thoughs, before the marriage... i would have to unzip your top, and slowley remove your dress form you shoulder so i could play with those veluptuos breats while gently kissing your neck. Then suck and gently bite your nipples.... then off to vegas to get married!!

------------------

b2b6.GIF

Most likely I will never get married...don't believe in it!!! I have been with the same guy for 8 years out of 10 and all is fantastic as is!!! Why change the best thing I could ever ask for?!?!?!

cwm7.gifcwm7.gifcwm7.gifcwm7.gifcwm7.gif

------------------

1006.gif

Actually on second thoughs, before the marriage... i would have to unzip your top, and slowley remove your dress form you shoulder so i could play with those veluptuos breats while gently kissing your neck. Then suck and gently bite your nipples.... then off to vegas to get married!!

OMG I JUST CREAMED MYSELF........

------------------

love_002.gif