Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mitch Waas - in debt to everyone and having a private party?

Guest I-CON

Guest djjoncowan
Don't apologize to anyone. If this guy is a partner in EP he is as much of a scammer as Mitch. If he was only a partner in Rapture, he's just stupid but still owes you money.

Either way, these guys are the bottom-feeders of our industry.

They make the industry look worse and give Miami a bad name. Something tells me their party throwing days are over. Pay your debts and get out of our scene and stop bringing negativity to our forums you scum buckets

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DJEricRage1

Personally, last party I threw everyone I promised to get paid got paid. Thats just me. EP definetely over extended themselves in this matter. I had the money to throw the party at the time and didnt have to borrow funds to throw it I took a small loss but everone there that understood Frankie Bones and techno with turntablism had a good time. I made most of money back and would do things the same way. Was Rature promoted correctly? It was promoted but the price of the ticket was rather spendy. The lineup was good but the smoothies were horrible.

Guest I-CON

For anyone who cares, Eric Rage was blacklisted from my house party because nobody can stand his presence! He also called the POLICE on my party TWO TIMES that night! (we have proof) For anyone who was there thanks for coming out! :) We had a kick ass time and rocked the decks till 6am!! (Despite attacks by Haters) Beer lasted all night and there was No drama to upset the vibe. (wonder why) ;)

Eric, the only thing i'm going to say to you is that nobody gives a rat's ass what you think or have to say. NOBODY. The only way you have kept your name in the scene the last 15 years is by causing drama and starting rumors. You are a talentless nobody and you will always be a talentless nobody. You can work as hard as you want and study for Eternity but you will still never get anywhere because you are a self centered arrogant talentless asshole and nobody can tolerate to be in the same room with your disgusting energy. If you booked JESUS people STILL wouldn't come to your party just because YOU would be there. Have fun spending the rest of your life Trainwrecking for 15yr olds at EP parties :)

Guest DJEricRage1

Did you make any smoothie money. When was the last time you played with Keoki Frankie Bones Or RITM? If I am so hated how come I still get booked? 3299 had 1200 people on Sat nights. If you promote your house party as an event advertising alcohol and have underage people attend what would you expect. Where is your proof. I was offered a booking in WPB that night it was rather far so I stayed in. Drama free? What about that fist fight between Inkognito Wyzzard and London. hmm 20 heads or 1200? If I wreck sooo bad how come you were telling me I brought the 4/4 las time you played. You would come out to see me so that says alot about you!

Guest JustDade

OK.....it's fun to bash on that dickhead, Mitch but watching this back-and-forth is like root canal. Are you people serious? My house party was better than your glowmonsterfest? Calling the cops on each other?

Rage - Do you really want to brag about being on a flyer with washed-up Keoki or leftover Rave act RITM and Bones? You Rave kids are really behind the times. Also, I think the smoothie kid does deserve to be paid before you. You said you played for free but you want to get paid as a promoter? If you could or did promote so well, why did the party fail so badly? And don't tell me about the venue...parking...drink prices...etc.....

The bottom line is that fat Mitch is a moron, a liar, a scammer, a scumbag and a thief. He has no business doing these events if he can't even negotiate a deal with a venue without getting it shoved up his huge walrus ass.

Guest jkfunkee
OK.....it's fun to bash on that dickhead, Mitch but watching this back-and-forth is like root canal. Are you people serious? My house party was better than your glowmonsterfest? Calling the cops on each other?

Rage - Do you really want to brag about being on a flyer with washed-up Keoki or leftover Rave act RITM and Bones? You Rave kids are really behind the times. Also, I think the smoothie kid does deserve to be paid before you. You said you played for free but you want to get paid as a promoter? If you could or did promote so well, why did the party fail so badly? And don't tell me about the venue...parking...drink prices...etc.....

The bottom line is that fat Mitch is a moron, a liar, a scammer, a scumbag and a thief. He has no business doing these events if he can't even negotiate a deal with a venue without getting it shoved up his huge walrus ass.

drink prices at the skating rink are never an isssue.....take the rave back there.

Guest JustDade
drink prices at the skating rink are never an isssue.....take the rave back there.

Better yet......The Polish American Club.

It just reinforces how stupid these people are. Rage says that the venue demanded a bar guarantee on the night, which they could not possibly meet, (probably because their crowd are a bunch of drugged-up, pennyless, raver kids). I keep asking the same question: Who made the deal with the venue? Someone should tell them about these things called contracts. You write down what the rules are and everybody signs it.....then there are no issues. But...the venue lied about their liquor license and Mitch decided to endorse the lie so he's just as bad as them.....or worse.

Guest lavosdeldiablo

Eric, the only thing i'm going to say to you is that nobody gives a rat's ass what you think or have to say. NOBODY. The only way you have kept your name in the scene the last 15 years is by causing drama and starting rumors.QUOTE]

lol.. who ?!

Guest I-CON

I'm not even tryin to argue with Eric. He would like me to and that's why he keeps running off at the mouth with made up shit so i'll reply to defend myself but what's the point? So he can post another made up lie and the cycle continues? Everyone who knows the guy knows what's up and just for the record I would never call the cops on anyone. I believe that's the lowest you can go and that's completely out of question. He on the other hand sent me obvious text messages saying "your done" and then after the second time he did it "karma's a bitch". Like what ELSE was he implying with those messages. Eric it's obvious it was you and your boy CONFIRMED IT so what do you have to say to that?

Anyways, Dade I'm not trying to argue with my computer. The point of this thread was to share information. Not to argue with snitches. Done.

Guest Clubhopper11

I concur. This thread is getting old and we are giving so much attention to those who do not deserve it.

Carry on please.

Guest JustDade
I canNOT believe that this is the 2nd most posted thread on Cooljunkie these days. Jeez, it was one little rave. Get over it.

Dragging Mitch Waas through the mud never gets old. The fact that it's the most active thread says a lot about Cj though.....

Guest jkfunkee
I concur. This thread is getting old and we are giving so much attention to those who do not deserve it.

Carry on please.

it just shows how much we miss POD & vinnie B

Guest JustDade
I canNOT believe that this is the 2nd most posted thread on Cooljunkie these days. Jeez, it was one little rave. Get over it.
come on guys, plur. please, plur.

If I remember correctly, PLUR stands for PEACE, LOVE, UNITY, RESPECT. These guys are anything but the personification of those concepts. Mitch rips off his EP members and the people he hires to work at his raves. Smoothie dude whines on message boards. This Rage dickhead is calling the cops on other parties. They all talk shit about everybody else. Fat-fuck Mitch decides who he owes money to based on the idea that he only owes you if he likes you.

How can you even pretend to be about PLUR? Rage, you should really just apologize for the cop calling. That's low even for you guys.

PLUR my ass. Mitch, Rage and the rest are nothing but a bunch of PLURfect fucktards.

Guest DJEricRage1

I was 200 miles away when that house party was going on. Why would I make a complaint to the authorities when a handful of my friends were there. There was a select group of people accusing me because Jon disinvited me to the party at the last min on a public events page due to a few DJ's running their mouth after I went out and bought food for the kid and helped promote it in the beginning. It would make sense but it wasnt me. Although when people called me to tell me there were noise complaints made I laughed and replied Karma is a bitch! Furthermore if there is any outstanding "PREFORMERS" that were promised money for the party I need a list made and I will put in a word to square this away. I wasnt a partner at that party just a DJ. I didnt get paid either so I know how those "PREFORMERS" feel. Maybe you guys will stop the negativity once everyone is squared up. This isnt the first party that went sour. We would have more of a scene if people would come together to settle thier differences rather than throwing their 2 cents in online.

Guest JustDade
I was 200 miles away when that house party was going on. Why would I make a complaint to the authorities when a handful of my friends were there. There was a select group of people accusing me because Jon disinvited me to the party at the last min on a public events page due to a few DJ's running their mouth after I went out and bought food for the kid and helped promote it in the beginning. It would make sense but it wasnt me. Although when people called me to tell me there were noise complaints made I laughed and replied Karma is a bitch! Furthermore if there is any outstanding "PREFORMERS" that were promised money for the party I need a list made and I will put in a word to square this away. I wasnt a partner at that party just a DJ. I didnt get paid either so I know how those "PREFORMERS" feel. Maybe you guys will stop the negativity once everyone is squared up. This isnt the first party that went sour. We would have more of a scene if people would come together to settle thier differences rather than throwing their 2 cents in online.

Why do you keep using the word "PREFORMERS" in quotes like that? Are you trying to say that this guy doesn't deserve to be paid because he wasn't a "PERFORMER"? If so, you're aq complete piece of shit just like Mitchy Boy. Anyone who was promised money should be paid, not just the DJs. The case could be made that he should get paid first because he actually put money out of his pocket. All the DJ invested was time.

If you were not trying to say that.....nevermind.

Guest DJEricRage1

What about records? That is an overhead cost for DJ's what about gas, travel expenses? Lodging? Jon could have earned tips that night. He deserves to get paid however there is a difference between contracted preformers and independent vendors. My DJ partner lost his hotel suite that night and he drove from Orlando. He also is owed money on top of that. That contract was in writing. If Jon was so concerened with getting paid why didnt he submit a contract before hand? Whatever genius claimed that a vendor derserves to get paid before someone with a "WRITTEN CONTRACT" really needs to educate themselves.

Guest DJEricRage1

What about records? That is an overhead cost for DJ's what about gas, travel expenses? Lodging? Valet parking? Jon could have earned tips that night. He deserves to get paid however there is a difference between contracted preformers and independent vendors. My DJ partner lost his hotel suite that night and he drove from Orlando. He also is owed money on top of that. That contract was in writing. If Jon was so concerened with getting paid why didnt he submit a contract before hand? Whatever genius claimed that a vendor derserves to get paid before someone with a "WRITTEN CONTRACT" really needs to educate themselves.

Guest 610dean
lc84709ef6ddc15bffec6dast6.jpg

Look out for the cheese burger walrus! The onion ring Sasquatch!

I don't understand how anyone would do business with this guy...he looks like he lives in his mothers basement . Can someone please explain this to me?