Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mitch Waas - in debt to everyone and having a private party?

Guest I-CON

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Buck White

Hah ! Mitch Love is taking a beating.

Remember the scene in "The Departed" when Jack Nicholson tells the chinaman, " No tickee....no laundry ". lol

Guest Karmatika

wow this thread was very entertaining.. thanks john for making me re-activate my cool junkie account

:D

i got a good loling for the day

Guest Karmatika

oh yeah.. i almost forgot why i came on here..

This is the message i sent to john a couple of weeks ago that he told me to paste on here..

"so i think it's funny how mitch locked that post you put up on myspace about the real rap behind rapture...

i still haven't been talked to in "private" have you?

nor have i had ANY signs of payment.. not to mention that he has the BALLS to throw this 21+ weekly at x-it when he hasn't even finished paying off his last show..

pffft.

what a joke. "

Guest DJEricRage1
all im gona say is...We-d3...i warned you bout this like 10 months ago when you first moved to Florida...

Second...all the EP dj's who keep coming on here and defending shit ie..Eric Rage, DJ Reverse...w/e ...you guys need to STFU..just the pure fact that you still play at club x-it leaves you no credibility what so ever....you guys will be playing infront of the all-ages crowd ur whole life...cuz if you were as good as you thought u were...you would have legit gigs...not DJ xta-c cuddle puddles:2guns:

This coming from the greatest flyer bitch of all time. I play legit gigs poser!!! I also play out of state.