Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mitch Waas - in debt to everyone and having a private party?

Guest I-CON

If I remember correctly, PLUR stands for PEACE, LOVE, UNITY, RESPECT. These guys are anything but the personification of those concepts. Mitch rips off his EP members and the people he hires to work at his raves. Smoothie dude whines on message boards. This Rage dickhead is calling the cops on other parties. They all talk shit about everybody else. Fat-fuck Mitch decides who he owes money to based on the idea that he only owes you if he likes you.

How can you even pretend to be about PLUR? Rage, you should really just apologize for the cop calling. That's low even for you guys.

PLUR my ass. Mitch, Rage and the rest are nothing but a bunch of PLURfect fucktards.

bingo!

this is what made me realize i was an adult, and "ravers" were stupid little kids.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JustDade
What about records? That is an overhead cost for DJ's what about gas, travel expenses? Lodging? Valet parking? Jon could have earned tips that night. He deserves to get paid however there is a difference between contracted preformers and independent vendors. My DJ partner lost his hotel suite that night and he drove from Orlando. He also is owed money on top of that. That contract was in writing. If Jon was so concerened with getting paid why didnt he submit a contract before hand? Whatever genius claimed that a vendor derserves to get paid before someone with a "WRITTEN CONTRACT" really needs to educate themselves.

Let me get this straight...... Your point now is that he should have had a contract and that those with contracts have some right to be paid first? How old are you?

First of all, any DJ who travels to a gig without getting paid up front is a moron. You're asking to get fucked by the promoter.

And it cracks me up to hear you talk about contracts in the first place. Aren't you part of the whole "the venue changed the deal on us" crew? Maybe you should have thought of this whole contract thing then.....just sayin'

Guest coach

Total posts in all other threads on CJ's front page = 100.

Total posts in 2 EP threads = 79.

I mean, seriously people. You don't have ANYthing better to do than go on about some small-time raver. I bet nobody here went to the party, except for those who showed up on CJ just to talk about it. The amount of money and people we are talking about is insignificant compared to one night at Space or Mansion.

CJ management has told us big changes are coming. I sure hope they hurry up with it because it is really pathetic that this is the big topic of conversation here.

Guest JustDade
Total posts in all other threads on CJ's front page = 100.

Total posts in 2 EP threads = 79.

I mean, seriously people. You don't have ANYthing better to do than go on about some small-time raver. I bet nobody here went to the party, except for those who showed up on CJ just to talk about it. The amount of money and people we are talking about is insignificant compared to one night at Space or Mansion.

CJ management has told us big changes are coming. I sure hope they hurry up with it because it is really pathetic that this is the big topic of conversation here.

Coach - If it doesn't interest you, tune out. It seems that this is more interesting to the Junkies than the other posts, which are just adverts for parties. I know it's amusing to me. Why would you seek to stifle the one thread that's actually generating traffic?

Guest JustDade
and btw, who is this guy claiming to be famous?

by his words, I almost thought he was Morillo's 2nd cousin. LOL!

What's wrong with you? You don't know the worl-famous DJ E Rage? He opened for Keoki at that Rave way back when. Remember.....he played all those huge anthems and made himself hard. He was the one who banged the ass out of the room even though there were only 12 people in the place. The guy has commanded fees well North of $100 and has been on at least 10 flyers......if you count the ones he made himself.

Guest scarab

these are the types of threads that make me realize how much cj has changed.....

Dade, don't know you personally... but I thought you had way more class than to help drag this out with your incessant name calling, I understand you feel strongly about this whole incident, but seriously... give it a rest already.... you're startin to make yourself look like a total asshole.

that is all....

Guest JustDade
these are the types of threads that make me realize how much cj has changed.....

Dade, don't know you personally... but I thought you had way more class than to help drag this out with your incessant name calling, I understand you feel strongly about this whole incident, but seriously... give it a rest already.... you're startin to make yourself look like a total asshole.

that is all....

I am a total asshole.

That said....without this nonsense, CJ's board is nothing more than a listing of parties. There is no discussion of anything music/club related....no useful information.....nothing. You, yourself, have not posted in 2 months and that was about a strip club. Before that you posted in August. At least this mess got you to say something.

Want to end this stupidity? Start a conversation about something better. Until then.......I'll keep calling Mitch a fat douchebag.

Guest I-CON
CJ's board is nothing more than a listing of parties.

Which is good for promoting to outside sources but what about the shit that's going on Backstage? What about people's feelings on things beside the rating of the party? I'm not dogging any message boards what so ever I just sayin it'd be nice to have a little more content then "so and so's playing here" <reply- good party you tore it up" /end thread." I started this thread to shine some light on a few subjects and by the looks of it word got across and people read it. That was the point. Not to argue with people. I didn't do this to cause drama but to expose the people who were. I don't give a fuck about getting that hundred dollars back. I took that as my "pay your way out fee". Yeah it's a good chunk of change but that's like 30 gallons of gas? Come on. I do however give a fuck about people who rip people off regardless what the amount is. That was the point of this thread. Not to whine about a hundred bucks.

Guest DJEricRage1

First off Im no relation to Eric Morillo and I closed for Keoki back in the day but I did play at Area 51 at Keoki a few months back and as I recall there were a few hundred people there. Just Dade is a washed up juice bar owner. Too bad your too cheap to get a liquor license maybe you can go into business with I-Con. You can make smoothies together. Yeah your right those 12 people were hopping 2 weeks ago. lol!!! This thread is ridiculous Im defending myself to middle-aged wannabe club goers! Just retire already!

Guest skywalker01

all these posts and nobody will admit the real reason rapture failed:

the naked midget tossing extravaganza was canceled. why?!

the naked midgets were not paid up front as stated in the contract.

** and they said cj was dead!!?

Guest JustDade
First off Im no relation to Eric Morillo and I closed for Keoki back in the day but I did play at Area 51 at Keoki a few months back and as I recall there were a few hundred people there. Just Dade is a washed up juice bar owner. Too bad your too cheap to get a liquor license maybe you can go into business with I-Con. You can make smoothies together. Yeah your right those 12 people were hopping 2 weeks ago. lol!!! This thread is ridiculous Im defending myself to middle-aged wannabe club goers! Just retire already!

Well I guess you got me there.......what a moron. I won't bother give you my resume since you seem to know so much. Rage away, brother. Just keep playing with Keoki and your carreer will soar!!

Guest FAST

are you a DJ ??

so basically as you get older your going to retire, ???? or are you going to be calling yourself a middle aged wannabe DJ when you actually hit grow up ,

some people disgrace the profession by adding "dj" in front of their name....

there should be a IQ test, like the police / fire departments......

Guest JustDade
are you a DJ ??

so basically as you get older your going to retire, ???? or are you going to be calling yourself a middle aged wannabe DJ when you actually hit grow up ,

some people disgrace the profession by adding "dj" in front of their name....

there should be a IQ test, like the police / fire departments......

I love it when idiots like our friend DJ Eric Rage show their smarts. Maybe you should sign him.....

Guest super chuck

all im gona say is...We-d3...i warned you bout this like 10 months ago when you first moved to Florida...

Second...all the EP dj's who keep coming on here and defending shit ie..Eric Rage, DJ Reverse...w/e ...you guys need to STFU..just the pure fact that you still play at club x-it leaves you no credibility what so ever....you guys will be playing infront of the all-ages crowd ur whole life...cuz if you were as good as you thought u were...you would have legit gigs...not DJ xta-c cuddle puddles:2guns:

Guest lyrik

I swear this thread has been the only reason I have come to CJ in last 2 months....it just brightens my day and reassures me things aren't as bad for me on my worst day as it is for others all year round.

Not for nothing but I wouldn't want to touch a damn thing Mitch puts his greasy sausage fingers on out of fear of a staph infection (KEEP THE MONEY HOMIE!)....dude has Bill Murray acne up the ying yang....then again when you're that fat/gross and can't reach places without a using a wash cloth taped to a wooden spoon...well ya you get the idea.

Guest ICON
I'm not dogging any message boards what so ever I just sayin it'd be nice to have a little more content then "so and so's playing here" <reply- good party you tore it up" /end thread."

Seriouslly.. what is there to really talk about?

You goto a party.. you either have a great time, good time, or shit time.. do it again the next night... who the hell on this planet has the time to write out a 10 page, BLING type review with tracklistings, pictures, etc. about a party that is now history? And if you do.. u have way too much time on your hands.

Guest dre4
I swear this thread has been the only reason I have come to CJ in last 2 months....it just brightens my day and reassures me things aren't as bad for me on my worst day as it is for others all year round.

+1

Guest I-CON
Seriouslly.. what is there to really talk about?

You goto a party.. you either have a great time, good time, or shit time.. do it again the next night... who the hell on this planet has the time to write out a 10 page, BLING type review with tracklistings, pictures, etc. about a party that is now history? And if you do.. u have way too much time on your hands.

True True, but i'm not talking about just party reviews. What about topics about what would improve the quality of parties, suggestions, tips, things that are new and fresh to the public. Things that would inspire people to go out more often and support the scene. The trick to keeping the EDM scene thriving is to have diversity and fresh ideas. People get bored with the same enviroment week after week and it eventually becomes stale and boring. Sure you can bring in world class talent but people want more then just great music they want great atmosphere and sensory stimulation. Talking with your friends all night and having a good time is great don't get me wrong, but I feel there should be more to a party then people drinks and music. Get the people who are most active on these forums to share input and output about what they would like to see new in the party scene besides just the djs. Get the promoters discussing ideas and inspirations about what they can do to draw new heads to their events, how they can improve the quality and enviroment of their parties, and most of all, get the lurkers to make posts and contribute ideas about things that they think about when they are at one of your parties. The scene is about uniting people and strengthening the vibe to make the party more enjoyable for everyone who is there. They have a great time they come back with friends. The cycle continues.

Guest Mr. Negativity

Someone should stuff Mitch in one of those Tickle-Me-Elmo backpacks that his fans tote around, zip it up and drop it down the 35th floor garbage disposal chute in one of these 70% forclosed condos downtown. That'll taech him!