Clubplanet Nightlife Community

use your imagination- neverending story

starcapone

one day britney decides that she doesn't want to be a virgin anymore, so she takes justin up to there hotel room to get it on. while britney is taking off her shirt, justin...

------------------

cathat3.gif

"How did it get so late so soon?

It's nite before it's afternoon.

December is here before it's June.

My goodness how the time has flewn.

How did it get so late so soon?"- Dr. Seuss

leaves.

Sorry.

Justin slowly unbuttons his shirt, all the time watching britneys pert breasts sway as she drops her top to the floor. He feels a twitch in his trousers when Britney begins to massage her breast over her bra... she says......

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

leaves.

Sorry.

Justin slowly unbuttons his shirt, all the time watching britneys pert breasts sway as she drops her top to the floor. He feels a twitch in his trousers when Britney begins to massage her breast over her bra... she says......

"do my boobs look, like ah fake?"

------------------

cathat3.gif

Originally posted by starcapone:

"do my boobs look, like ah fake?"

Taking off her bra she lightly brushes her fingers across her nipple, which sudenly become erect, as does Justin, 'n-n-n-n no' he stammers.....

------------------

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Taking off her bra she lightly brushes her fingers across her nipple, which sudenly become erect, as does Justin, 'n-n-n-n no' he stammers.....

We can't do this....I'm Gay!

[This message has been edited by whodamanbb (edited 05-01-2001).]

Originally posted by whodamanbb:

We can't do this....I'm Gay!

britney tells justin to shut the fuck up about his sexually and just fuck her like he'd fuck a guy or to call his other homo nsync buddies so he...

------------------

cathat3.gif

all of a sudden joeydollaz kicks in the fucking door, pissed as all hell !!!! britney what the fuck ! "JOEY!" she yells ... "who teh fuck is this lil prick, c'mere you lil pussy !" joey shouts. then joey grabs justin and continues to beat him inot a bloody mess ... then toosed his gay lil body out the window ... at this point britney is laugh hysterically ... " ohhhh joey " she says, i love when u come save me from these losers , it get me soooo hot ! " aww ww babe , cmere " they kiss for a lil ... "lets fuck and then go try the same thing on 98 degrees before word gets out that i'm your boyfriend and people find out bout our lil killing game"

end of story ! NO ONE TALKS ABOUT MY BRITNEY

NO ONE !!!!

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

Guest xfactor834

Realizes that his 4 inch dick is too small for Britney.

Needing to be filled, Britney calls Tyrese cwm16.gif

------------------

nice.jpg

Don't fly too high on borrowed wings

Originally posted by torontotrance:

My gosh, this story could have been a long one but someone loves Britney so much, they had to end it early. Spoil sport......LOL

yeah i know, wtf!! oh well, i'll just have to start something else...

cwm25.gif back2basics seemed to have a good handle on things cwm4.gif

------------------

cathat3.gif

After a meal at a up state resteraunt Garry whispered in Jessica's ear.. 'I want you, NOW'......

------------------

b2b6.GIF

After a meal at a up state resteraunt Garry whispered in Jessica's ear.. 'I want you, NOW'......

Ok i will continue..

Garry takes Jessica's hand and with a look of antisipation on her face he leads her towards the restrooms. They quickly, ancsiously find an empty cubical and start to kiss pasionatly..........

------------------

b2b6.GIF

Ok i will continue..

Garry takes Jessica's hand and with a look of antisipation on her face he leads her towards the restrooms. They quickly, ancsiously find an empty cubical and start to kiss pasionatly..........

... only, while they're kissing in the stall, the toilet starts to gurgle. So Garry looks down to insect it, and suddenly the toilet violently erupts raw, smelly sewage all over the two lovers...

cwm2.gif

------------------

- Reverand Crossy (Thanks Marcella)

BACSig2.gif

Originally posted by crossy:

... only, while they're kissing in the stall, the toilet starts to gurgle. So Garry looks down to insect it, and suddenly the toilet violently erupts raw, smelly sewage all over the two lovers...

cwm2.gif

so now they decide to go into the male locker rooms to take a nice cool shower, while they are washing each other...

------------------

cathat3.gif

garry doesn't know, but jessica is a wild one. she says "put a finger up my ass too, while your at it!" so he does...jessica reaches for garrys' shaft and begins to jerk him off...jessica says "i wanna suck your cock!" jessica loves cock, she's down there for awhile sucking and massaging his balls, fingering his ass, sucking and jerking off his dick and finally she says.."where would u like to put your cock now??..."

cwm4.gif

back2basics it seems like no one else wants to play...u be garry and i'll be jessica ;-)

In your ass 'ass she says that's a type of donkey... oh arse you mean' (jessica is English). She bends over in the shower with her hands against the wall. Garry gets some soap on his fingers and slowley inserts 2 fingers and anotehr and starts to fuck her with them. Aftetr a while he puts his prick at the entrance to her arse and she 'scream fuck it, fuck my arse' and slowley sits back on to it......

------------------

b2b6.GIF

[This message has been edited by back2basics- (edited 05-04-2001).]

In your ass 'ass she says that's a type of donkey... oh arse you mean' (jessica is English). She bends over in the shower with her hands against the wall. Garry gets some soap on his fingers and slowley inserts 2 fingers and anotehr and starts to fuck her with them. Aftetr a while he puts his prick at the entrance to her arse and she 'scream fuck it, fuck my arse' and slowley sits back on to it......

oh babe your doing my fav. i mean jessicas' fav..."that feels so fucken good, fuck it!!" garry does it harder, putting his cock in and out of her lil' tight ass. "u like that??" he asks ..."i luv it" she replies. garry is so talented, while he's fuckin' her ass, he's also fingering her drippin' wet pussy, while she's playing with her clit and tits...

------------------

cathat3.gif

Jessica is getting so hot now, ramming herself back on his cock and screaming 'fuck it, fuck it' Garry cannot control himself any longer and 'I coming, i am coming he cryes' as he comes in her arse. He slowley withdraws and Jessica sits him down and slowley starts to rid his still throbing cock.......

------------------

b2b6.GIF

Jessica is getting so hot now, ramming herself back on his cock and screaming 'fuck it, fuck it' Garry cannot control himself any longer and 'I coming, i am coming he cryes' as he comes in her arse. He slowley withdraws and Jessica sits him down and slowley starts to rid his still throbing cock.......

"did u notice that i came also, taste me!" jessica gets some of her cum on her middle finger and puts it in garrys mouth. yummy. garry gets some of his cum and puts it in jessicas mouth. yummy again. "i want your cock in my pussy now!" jessica begins to ride garry like she's in the rodeo. finally jessica has enough of garry and leaves..

cwm24.gif

------------------

cathat3.gif

Originally posted by torontotrance:

Jessica walks home to her apartment. She walks down the hall and bumps into her friend Sara. Sara says "Let's Get It ON", they get into the apartment and.................................

sara is horny as hell. jessica is a bit warn out, but she calls cindy and asks her to come over cuz sara is horny and needs some. jessica decides that she's just gonna watch for a bit, then join in on the action. so cindy comes over and starts to lick saras lips and begins to suck on her tongue...

------------------

cathat3.gif

sara is horny as hell. jessica is a bit warn out, but she calls cindy and asks her to come over cuz sara is horny and needs some. jessica decides that she's just gonna watch for a bit, then join in on the action. so cindy comes over and starts to lick saras lips and begins to suck on her tongue...

Jessica throws over a double ended g spot massaging dildo. Cindy lubricates the end and starts to rub sara's clit with it while flicking her nipples with her tongue. She goes between sucking hard and flicking them with her tongue, sara starts to gasp. 'Fuck her with it, stick it in her tight pussy' Jessica says........

------------------

b2b6.GIF

so now they decide to go into the male locker rooms to take a nice cool shower, while they are washing each other...

In the shower Garry stands behind Jessica, letting the soap suds carress her body. He first washes her breast gently wash all teh scum from them. Now he works his way down her stomache taking time to clean every inch. Jessica feels herself once again becoming moist. Garry rubs the sponge lightly over her clitorus, she lets out a low moan as he insters a finger wil rubbing her clit......

------------------

b2b6.GIF